Thread: Newbie saying hello, with a few questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Newbie saying hello, with a few questions!

Hey everyone I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I just started playing and have a level 10 bird and a level 6 chanter. Names are Calamitous and Calametous . If ya see me on please say hi! This game is going to be a great time sink while I am at work!

Now for the questions, I saw the awesome guide in this forum about dual spec stats and I've read a lot on the class forums. I'm trying to figure the play styles of these. For instance the pally sounds really fun, do you just run around and auto attack with a sword and throw in some fireballs and heals? Also how does the str bird work? Blast shot when your sporting a sword? just a little confusion I haven't found answers for yet. I'm trying to pick a good solo able class that does well in pvp. So all you vets I'd appreciate your assistance!

Hope to see some of you I game real soon!

Also is there a way to transfer gear from one character to another?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Welcome aboard, go paladin lots of fun, the stash in Balfort castle and traders towne will allow you to swap between your characters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Check the new PL guide for details
    bit.ly/plguide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I suggest using a bow whatever class you are untill you hit about level 30. I say this simply because if you want to go solo you can kite enemies while still doing good damage. once you get to level 30 i suggest switching to str or int. if you are lanning on playing you birdy up i suggest you go to str. Use a 2h str sword. As for gear, use anything that has some m/s on it so that your able to use spells more often. 2 hints:

1) Dex gear that sport m/s usually has the word burglers at the start of it.
    2) on your archer go to the vendor in forest haven called ozz the merchant, he sell and burglers head level 8.
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

to transfer gear, you go into town and to the stash, add the items you want to transfer, then go onto your other character and pick the items you want to add to that characters inventory.
    To view this information you need a Spacetime Studios® Gold™ Account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for all the responses guys. I've been playing quite a bit. I got my enchantress up to 13 I've been putting all my points into int so far been healing mostly. If I decide to do paladin should I start adding in the strength now or just level to 50 as int and switch when I get some gear?

Also thanks for the tips on the burg gear for the archer that's helped a lot. I haven't been able to buy any plat yet but I plan too asap.