Thread: Exol's Farewell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Post Exol's Farewell

Hello everyone. So, as only a few of you DL players know. I am leaving and this post was just really for me to say goodbye but I carry a story in DL and I wanted to leave it here and hopefully just forget about it. Call me a sinner, but here I go. If you're willing to read this boring story, thank you very much. . By the way, my tone in this message is in a neutral tone.

I started this game in November 2012. You guys may think I'm a good person but I'm not. I was <Ragnorak> for a while, first guild I joined. But one of those people were completely mean and rude. SO I left. Just letting you Ragnoraks know. Mkay, next guild. A great man in the Sanctuary, Darthplokoon aka Ozy. He was recruiting and I joinned his guild, <Sith Empire>. Sith Empire was basically the best guild you could have possibly been in but now it has become inactive. In that guild, I had friends, and those friends became family. Family in a game? Sounds ridiculous but these people were awesome. Guild wars, drama, and fake rumors approached us but we drove that out due to our great leaders, our officers, and all the members who stuck to our side. "Come to the dark side, we have cookies." But now I have grown apart from those people but they will always be in my heart. It was my fault I became distance. I chose the wrong person to follow. I guess she was popular and I wanted to follow that a-hole Marcelineeee. She left me in the ditch, thought she was actually my friend but no. So don't make sure to choose the friends who would actually be there for you. I'm sorry Sith Empire. I'd like to thank everyone in Sith Empire. Dethgrip, Darthhelmet, Darthplokoon, Vampiricmia, and obviously there are many more that I can't remember. Soon after that "Marce" left to play "IMVU", SMH. I met new friends...and a lover. This friend was...let's say, female for quite a while (Che). There was also a guy (Six), my ex boyfriend now. Che, Six, and I had started to form a three way relationship. I was only in love with Six. My other friend, Sick tried to help. He liked Che but in the end it didn't end so well. Because of Six's popularity, he is a YouTuber. I couldn't handle things. Jealousy over ran me but we did figure it out one day. As for Che, I led "him" on (Che is really a guy). I always ruin things for myself. And yet again for Six, he left me because I was ill. He couldn't handle the fact that I had tuberculosis. Broke my heart indeed, but I thought better that I shouldn't be with an a-hole. He probably didn't even know what TB was at that time, so I don't blame him. At that time Che still messaged me on KIK. Quite an obsession but I don't blame him either. Sick's friend Isaac, comforted me. I was probably easy then. ROFL. I tried comforting him as well because his girlfriend and uncle had passed away. Soon after awhile we confessed and we started going out, June 16, 2013. It's hard to trust a stranger online, but I broke all the rules. A rebel you can say. I'm not a bad girl. Just a bad person. I told him everything about me. I told him that I had TB. I told him that I had a sick drunk father and widow mother who drinks carelessly and sleeps with other men. Those good six years with my parents in Korea had ended. Seven years living in hell with my mother in America. That's my story but let's not get carry away with incredibly sad boring stories. So after I told him about me. He accepted me for who I was. Any guy could do that online. I was just a fool but I was deeply in love with him. That fool, doesn't even know. You know how newly fresh relationships are. So lovey dovey in the beginning but as time goes, things go tearing down to an "I've been busy." I, started to feel lonely. Lonely and afraid to be alone. I was straightforward to him because he wanted me to open up. But I lied to him and I hurt him. All my patience went away. I drove everything we had away but I'm not ashamed because I've done that many times. Cold and heartless. I left him right on December 31st starting my new year resolution to forget about everything. I had left many messages on his other KIK. An everyday, "I love you." but I'm sure he doesn't even know. End of that part. My friend Ari was there for me though. She, was someone I could talk to. If she was to still play DL, I'd give her my stuff again. By again, I took a break for awhile and gave her all my stuff. After I came back, I just stood in the sanctuary, getting rid of my stuff. Don't pity me or feel sorry for me. Be mad at me or stay neutral. I would have been a fun person to play with but I'm a bad person. I was very talkative. End of my story.

Thanks for reading. Dark Legends is a highly recommended game by the way. Go to the station. It's where the party is always at (sometimes). KAMSA HAMNIDA! And Happy Valentines Day!
    Last edited by Exol; 02-15-2014 at 04:40 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Exol For This Useful Post:

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Awe, sad story

I wish you best of luck in real life Exol!

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Aww bai and gl on whatever you chooses to do in the future
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

good bye bro

add me in game on your alt
    ITS A MADHOUSE YO!
    DL IGNs: qingsana, flareblitz, boughtinalcohol, etc.
    Guild: Madhouse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DocDoBig View Post
    Awe, sad story

I wish you best of luck in real life Exol!
    Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

add me I barely got to know you be safe and take care
    Using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

I have a feeling later you will have DL withdrawls and play again ..............
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mezderak View Post
    I have a feeling later you will have DL withdrawls and play again ..............
    "They always come back."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Come and start a new story here on "Arcane Legends". ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

honestly I suck at arcane legends its good but not for me I do have an account I go by the same name .
    Using Tapatalk