Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mage bundle pack gives rogue hat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Default Mage bundle pack gives rogue hat?

I bought the Mage bundle pack and got tribal staff and jungle guard armor but the hat was jungle guard for rogue. Warning to anyone that purchases it.

Sts can i get the Mage jungle guard hat like I was supposed to and take away the rogue one? I collect armor on my Mage and need the matching hat lol.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hi Wutzgood,

Delphina made the team aware of this issue yesterday evening. Our apologies for the bug. We will be correcting the problem with the patch we have scheduled on Monday. If you haven't already, please write our Support Team an email to support@spacetimestudios.com with the details of what happened and the names of the character(s) involved so we can get the gear changed out for you.

Thanks very much for your understanding.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Thanks for the quick response Sam. I'll send the report. It only happened on my main Mage wutzgood.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Likely we will be able to look at who purchased that pack on which character and hopefully be able to swap out the items on the server when it is down for the patch on Monday. No guarantees that will go smoothly though, so always good to follow up with the Support Team for manual resolution.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Likely we will be able to look at who purchased that pack on which character and hopefully be able to swap out the items on the server when it is down for the patch on Monday. No guarantees that will go smoothly though, so always good to follow up with the Support Team for manual resolution.
    Hi Samhayne.

Can i ask why sts haven't a test server? to test expansion's/update's before put in the public server?

bcus i know the rogue's bug is bcus theys put in the BD a mistake in the query. is a little mistake but i see in the shuyal expansion happend a similar bug too.

but i think sts should have a test-server to test all update's before update the public server.

thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    Hi Samhayne.

Can i ask why sts haven't a test server? to test expansion's/update's before put in the public server?

bcus i know the rogue's bug is bcus theys put in the BD a mistake in the query. is a little mistake but i see in the shuyal expansion happend a similar bug too.

but i think sts should have a test-server to test all update's before update the public server.

thanks.
    They're just 36 people working in a company. There's only so much humans can do. Look how they compensated for it with the contest.

I feel you should be rather grateful to them for bringing awesome content and willing it into a successful reality. Plus the vanity bug, I don't think it caused you any great deal of trouble, did it?

Please be a little more appreciative of how they bring amazing content to a free to play game

P.S.- Sorry if it seemed harsh.. was unintended..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    They're just 36 people working in a company. There's only so much humans can do. Look how they compensated for it with the contest.

I feel you should be rather grateful to them for bringing awesome content and willing it into a successful reality. Plus the vanity bug, I don't think it caused you any great deal of trouble, did it?

Please be a little more appreciative of how they bring amazing content to a free to play game

P.S.- Sorry if it seemed harsh.. was unintended..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    im asking why theys haven't a test-server i don't say theys never do nothing -.- so i can't ask this??

a test-server obviusly people who want join can join but is only to test new content.

i know theys only have 36 people. is only a question..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    im asking why theys haven't a test-server i don't say theys never do nothing -.- so i can't ask this??

a test-server obviusly people who want join can join but is only to test new content.

i know theys only have 36 people. is only a question..
    I like the fact everybody is a QA and they test the game then report to the devs whats good or wrong. It gives a sense of direct connection from player to developer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Thanks again. Recieved my hat yesterday and still got to keep the rogue one.