Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: NativeX

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default NativeX

Did 3 offers (100+ platinum) and I got none, anyone wanna fill me in on why I didn't get my plat and how I can?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

1. NativeX is dumb
    2. Email them through AL because doing that includes your device info (NOT phone number or anything private, just what they need to know) and tell them you completely filled everything out. It'll take a few days for a response but its obviously worth it. I've gotten over 1k plat with doing this, I've literally sent over 20 emails JUST for AL, I annoy em too much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    1. NativeX is dumb
    2. Email them through AL because doing that includes your device info (NOT phone number or anything private, just what they need to know) and tell them you completely filled everything out. It'll take a few days for a response but its obviously worth it. I've gotten over 1k plat with doing this, I've literally sent over 20 emails JUST for AL, I annoy em too much

lol dumb XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    1. NativeX is dumb

I concur with this. You just have to keep bugging them about it. I currently still have (3) offers totaling over 1K in plat that I didn't get credit for so I emailed them. Awaiting a response.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

It is not that NativeX is dumb, it's that there are a lot of rotten people out there in the world that ruin it for the rest of us. Unfortunately, people do things to try and spoof Free Platinum Offers. So, if your device or how you complete the offer has some issues, it won't go through.

Please see this support article. If you have further problem, your best recourse is to contact Spacetime Support

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...t-my-platinum-
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    It is not that NativeX is dumb, it's that there are a lot of rotten people out there in the world that ruin it for the rest of us. Unfortunately, people do things to try and spoof Free Platinum Offers. So, if your device or how you complete the offer has some issues, it won't go through.

Please see this support article. If you have further problem, your best recourse is to contact Spacetime Support

I think AL already has our device numbers... if we have to do this everytime.. y even give offers...
    Most people don't have time to keep sending support or those dumb natives emails

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Whats nativex email and ill file a support ticket too i guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

I emailed Native X for my plats like 20 times, really i am not joking and up to today i got 0plats.
    I even sent them the receipt of the book i bought from kobo my device number and still nothing.

There has never been a offer i succefully complete. NEVER.
    Even from simple download and open games i got 0plats.

The whole NativeX matter tires me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Sorry, nativex may not be dumb but Some of the people who work there certainly are. I still have a bruise on my forehead from banging my head against the wall after dealing with the customer service person there who "helped" me. If it hadn't been for your customer service person at STG (pretty sure it was Gnosis...he was awesome, btw) my issue would have never been resolved. Now before I complete an offer I take a screen shot of the initial offer screen so I know the amount promised, then I screen shot the confirmation. I felt like I was speaking to the most dense, obtuse person on the planet. And I had to email them 3 times over a period of two weeks (to give them time to answer) to finally receive a response.

Yeah, not too stoked w Nativex and their random offers. Many of them actually link to different offers than the thumbnail promises, too. Try to complete the GSN wheel of fortune one they have on right now or the elmo one. I dare ya.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandamoni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    I emailed Native X for my plats like 20 times, really i am not joking and up to today i got 0plats.
    I even sent them the receipt of the book i bought from kobo my device number and still nothing.

There has never been a offer i succefully complete. NEVER.
    Even from simple download and open games i got 0plats.

The whole NativeX matter tires me.
    I never heard back from nativex until I started copying spacetimestudios on the communication and threatened to contact the Better Business Bureau. Then, miraculously, they started responding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

sigh, there're never really any free offers for me.. Seems to be all gambles apps/site which require card info, i dont bother with nativex
    stranger danger
    AL: Lovingly
    PL: Pollasauce, Whatachamp L35

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

When you email, do you have to include which offers that did not work?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i think this happen bcus Nativex redirectioned to another web to download and after install and play if u lost connection in this moment u don't get the plat.

i really don't think is a problem with users but if sts say OK

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

If you need tips, here what you could write them:

''Dear technical support team,

Today (01/01) I have been doing 10 free credit offers which have been offered for the game application Arcane Legends by Spacetime Games. Unfortunately these offers haven't been succeed and I did not get the free credits (Platinum) on my ingame account.

I hope you are able to help me out on this, as far as I know the offers of the Platinum should be in the ''pending'' state so actually I should have received them until now - which I didn't.
    My email address on Google Play Store is [example@email.com] and my ingame address of Arcane Legends is [example@email.com].

My apologize if I'm bothering you with this, but every answer and help requiring this is more than appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, [your name].''

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Issues with the Kobo offer. Thought I was the only one. Some get the plats right after doing the offer. Others, like us have to bother them with emails first and still not be sure if we will ever get them plats. Smh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Yes,

The only time I do free plat offers is during double plat giveouts, and I always send a support email to them multiple times to make sure they read it, because there are always a few pending offers.

This weekend I hope they do respond as the free app download and run offer, (Expidia Hotels for a huge 84 plat) is still pending! Grrr I'm so mad now!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

There must be some holes in the method/program NativeX uses to verify the offers. Every support email I send regarding pending offers always ends up with the support techs having to manually credit my account.

To make sure the authentication process is smooth, I always ensure Cookies are enabled in Safari web browser on my iPad, but some offers just never seen to verify no matter what I do, Expidia Hotels is never successful for me, that certain app has been that way for every double plat giveout week I've ever done.

By contrast, TapJoy offers are avalible on other apps I use, and after completing dozens of free app download and run offers, never once did any offer fail to authenticate, all of them were successful in accurately rewarding the currency offered without a single wrinkle occurring.