Thread: frost bow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default frost bow

So, I'm looking in the auction for a good bow and I come across a green frost bow of suitability for 2k, dmg 50-60 for lvl 28. After I get it I notice I can't find another weapon that even comes close to this bow for like 10 lvls. I know this isn't a pressing matter, but I think its odd that even pinks at the same lvl don't come close to this weapon. To get use a pink bow or spike I lose a lot of dmg and a lot of dps. So I'm just curious. Why make this way better than the pinks. Isn't the point of being a pink to be better than the other colors?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reincar View Post
    So, I'm looking in the auction for a good bow and I come across a green frost bow of suitability for 2k, dmg 50-60 for lvl 28. After I get it I notice I can't find another weapon that even comes close to this bow for like 10 lvls. I know this isn't a pressing matter, but I think its odd that even pinks at the same lvl don't come close to this weapon. To get use a pink bow or spike I lose a lot of dmg and a lot of dps. So I'm just curious. Why make this way better than the pinks. Isn't the point of being a pink to be better than the other colors?
    It sounds like that is a bow from the Elite Campaign. It is level 30, but it is a lot more challenging then the regular level 30 area of Lost Expedition so the loot is better. There is a pink version of that bow, but it is level 30, not 28, as only the greens in the Elite area are 28.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?