Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default Thoughts

Fragment 1: Dragoonclaws

the Commando commands

the Operative operates

but what does the Engineer?

Fragment 2: Dragoonclaws

Infested planet: The Hive seems to be the only place where commons are rare, and rares are common; where epics are uncommon and most legendaries are considered epic

Fragment 3: Dragoonclaws

I heard about The thinker (level30 helmet for engineers) and Vular Squishers (level30 boots for operatives). How about commandoes? Do they have a level 30 legendary item?

Fragment 4: Dragoonclaws

Legendary drops seem to be dropped by the run's epicness. It seems like if you did a great work during the run, you are awarded a legendary item. How about the people who doesn't participate to the full run? A lot of players join the run at the end and steal the legendary drop! I think the epicness counter is individual. Each players have their own counter. When joining the run, the counter starts and it only have the boss battle. using enhancer improves the shot. Therefore, I don't think that there is a program smart enough to calculate epicness. So I decided to base my statements on real facts. How about the damage done compared to other players? I did saw some multiple legendary drops, even if most the time, legendary items only drops for one single player. So I decided to believe that all drops are random. While fighting, the more damage you do, the more legendary drop chances you get. How about the player who doesn't fight, but get the awesome loot?

Fragment 5: Dragoonclaws

Every year, is same at Star Legends.

Fragment 6: Dragoonclaws

I've been playing for almost 8 months, and I never looted a single vanity. I think that vanities are purely random and they have very very very low dropping chances. Well, Winterfest caps don't count because they are very very very abundant and almost free. I almost hated them! I've been farming every single day for a Gingerbread emblem and I never obtained it. A friend offered to join me in my farming to make it easier and faster. One day, I found that friend with the Gingerbread Emblem. I asked when he obtained and she told me that she was fighting The ghost, until the update logs her out. When she logged back in, she had the ginger in her inventory. I concluded that fighting a boss while the program log you out is a way to insta kill the boss and you. Anyways, you will loot the item. I never tried it. I couldn't because I was always too fast or too slow. I hope I could try at least once.

Fragment 7: Dragoonclaws

I feel like joining The Untouchables makes my guildies and I luckier. I looted 2 Napalm Carbines, and about 6 more were looted by the other guildies in 2 months.

Fragment 8: Dragoonclaws

I saw people trying to sell their Customized Hard 6 for 800 000 credits when most people sell it for 5 000 credits. I also saw someone selling a Custom Chromaweave Cap for 1 500 credits which is supposed to be sold for more than 15 000 credits. I saw people trying to sell their Bioneural Napalm Carbine for 700 000 credits while it values 560 000 credits. I saw someone selling two X-Ray Visors for 2 000 credits each. I traded a Napalm Carbine of Dark Matter for a Mark of the Warfather (I didn't scam him because he was very hurried to own a napalm). I understood how people are ignorant about the value of their items.

Fragment 9: Dragoonclaws

Each map has its own legendary item dropping system. Slouch-O Production's legendaries can be looted by any bot. At UC Shipyard, the mysterious figure is the only final boss to drop legendary weapons. Epic weapons and armors seem to be looteable from any of its boss. At The Hive, Legendaries are completely random. The use of enhancer increase its drop chances. It's rare but more than one person can loot a legendary weapon at Hive from the very same queen.

Name:  1900127_653552801368013_1328236130_n.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  77.9 KB

At Voleria, I never experienced any legendary drop. I never looted, nor have seen a player looting. How can those Snipertech, Golemtech and Priesttech be at auction?
    At UCS Savants and Scorn Crusade, same. At STS25, the legendary loots are related the fight against the final boss: The faster it's done, odds of looting a legendary item gets higher. Depending on the farmed map, you must be smart and what is asked to do to loot a legendary item.

Fragment 10: Dragoonclaws

I tried farming and understood something. If you keep farming for the same map more than ten times and you loot nothing good, you should change map or even campain. Usually, people who obtain rares obtain rares at the first, second, thrid, ... at the far end, tenth. Simply joining a random map and kill the final boss is a good way to farm.

Do you guys have some thoughts to share? I'll add them to these fragments.

Fragment #: name_here
    Last edited by Dragoonclaws; 03-26-2014 at 06:14 PM. Reason: adding thoughts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Uphold the magic of friendship, with a heart of gold and nerves of steel. This is my creed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post

the Commando commands

the Operative operates

Infested planet: The Hive seems to be the only place where commons are rare, and rares are common; where epics are uncommon and most legendaries are considered epic

I heard about The thinker (level30 helmet for engineers) and Vular Squishers (level30 boots for operatives). How about commandoes? Do they have a level 30 legendary item?

Legendary drops seem to be dropped by the run's epicness. It seems like if you did a great work during the run, you are awarded a legendary item. How about the people who doesn't participate to the full run? A lot of players join the run at the end and steal the legendary drop! I think the epicness counter is individual. Each players have their own counter. When joining the run, the counter starts and it only have the boss battle. using enhancer improves the shot. Therefore, I don't think that there is a program smart enough to calculate epicness. So I decided to base my statements on real facts. How about the damage done compared to other players? I did saw some multiple legendary drops, even if most the time, legendary items only drops for one single player. So I decided to believe that all drops are random. While fighting, the more damage you do, the more legendary drop chances you get. How about the player who doesn't fight, but get the awesome loot?

I've been playing for almost 8 months, and I never looted a single vanity. I think that vanities are purely random and they have very very very low dropping chances. Well, Winterfest caps don't count because they are very very very abundant and almost free. I almost hated them! I've been farming every single day for a Gingerbread emblem and I never obtained it. A friend offered to join me in my farming to make it easier and faster. One day, I found that friend with the Gingerbread Emblem. I asked when he obtained and she told me that she was fighting The ghost, until the update logs her out. When she logged back in, she had the ginger in her inventory. I concluded that fighting a boss while the program log you out is a way to insta kill the boss and you. Anyways, you will loot the item. I never tried it. I couldn't because I was always too fast or too slow. I hope I could try at least once.

I feel like joining The Untouchables makes my guildies and I luckier. I looted 2 Napalm Carbines, and about 6 more were looted by the other guildies in 2 months.

Do you guys have some thoughts to share? I'll add them to these fragments.

Fragment #: name_here
    As a matter of fact there is a lvl 30 legendary for coms. It's called the stunt harness

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DivineMyth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I've been playing SL since 2011 and I've only had 3 vanity drops and two of them were the same, ad I've been farming for vular squishers and thinker for about three months and haven't droped yet. So I think that drops are completely random or I just have crappy luck. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws:1479836

the Commando commands

the Operative operates

The engineer maintains

You'll need to visit Vuleria more. The level 40 set pieces drop more than crafting supplies there.

Stunt Harness

Looting is all random, and your idea would make it an even bigger pay-to-win than what it already is... not to mention that it puts the operatives over all of the other classes should it be based on damage given.

It will be the same year in Star Legends if you do not progress the storyline.

Logging out of the game while fighting a boss doesn't kill the boss and give you the loot.

Joining a guild doesn't increase your chances for better loot. Strange to see this after the part where you decided that vanity drops are random.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    The engineer maintains
    Nah, doesn't rhyme enough....

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    You'll need to visit Vuleria more. The level 40 set pieces drop more than crafting supplies there.
    Nothing beats the hive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The engineer engineers.
    Uphold the magic of friendship, with a heart of gold and nerves of steel. This is my creed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

any good thought to share?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Fragment 8: Dragoonclaws

I saw people trying to sell their Customized Hard 6 for 800 000 credits when most people sell it for 5 000 credits. I also saw someone selling a Custom Chromaweave Cap for 1 500 credits which is supposed to be sold for more than 15 000 credits. I saw people trying to sell their Bioneural Napalm Carbine for 700 000 credits while it values 560 000 credits. I saw someone selling two X-Ray Visors for 2 000 credits each. I traded a Napalm Carbine of Dark Matter for a Mark of the Warfather (I didn't scam him because he was very hurried to own a napalm). I understood how people are ignorant about the value of their items.
    Well as a matter of fact, some l46 pink weapons are worth around 500k. It is because the chance to drop them are actually very low.

Fragment 9: Dragoonclaws

At Voleria, I never experienced any legendary drop. I never looted, nor have seen a player looting. How can those Snipertech, Golemtech and Priesttech be at auction?
    At UCS Savants and Scorn Crusade, same. At STS25, the legendary loots are related the fight against the final boss: The faster it's done, odds of looting a legendary item gets higher. Depending on the farmed map, you must be smart and what is asked to do to loot a legendary item.
    These three legendary items are dropped in ucs savant, not voleria.

SL: Divinemyth, TheColdPath, TheWarmPath
    DL: Roamings, Tentai, Cleanse