On November 12, 2010 I started playing Pocket Legends on my HTC EVO 4G Android device, the day after it was released for Android users. On December 1st I made level 50. Check out the screenshots below.

A few explanations about my build:

11 intelligence because this gives you 1 mana regen rate before any bonuses with strength at 2 and dexterity at 7

4 strength because this gives you 1 health regen rate before any bonuses with intelligence at 11 and dexterity at 7

A few other notes; during my journies through AO1 I was fortunate to get 2 Sunblessed Bows of the Void. Some argue there is no way I got them in there, but it is true. One in Close Encounters and one in God of the Dunes. Unfortunately I do not remember what they dropped from. I don't recall either being from bosses though.

I obtained my Jacob's Helmet of the Void by selling one of the bows and purchasing the helmet in the auction house.

I haven't been lucky enough yet to obtain Wraith Armor of the Void. They are currently going for approx. 500k, something I cannot even come close to afford yet. I'm hoping to pick it up in a random drop, or by picking up a drop of another premium pink of equal value and trading or selling/buying.

I prefer to use Whipcord Leather of Fortune as oppose to Raptorhide because of the stat bonuses rather than the armor bonus.

With regards to my skill-set and on-screen skill tree, well.. it is very well thought out and it is what works for me and is very effective in my opinion. I am very specific about how I string my skill "spams" together. I'm not going to get into that though unless enough people become curious as to my method.

So anyway, all questions and comments are welcome. Let me know what you think. -Cheers!

P.S. Some of you other Android users may be curious as to how I obtained my screenshots. There is no built in feature for Android devices to instantly take screen shots. My phone is not rooted, so I do not use an app to get them. How I get them is quite an involved process. If enough people show enough interest I may describe how it is accomplished.