No of Players:
Type: Single Elimination

Description:

The Snowfood Industry Presents

[COLOR="#008000"]FIFTEEN[/COLOR]

Level-15
Arena-You decide!
Fifteen.
To your standard character, the number fifteen means nothing, especially when you are past that level. But let's venture deeper into the arena to find PvPers. PvPers everywhere! Each with their own build. And you waited so long, and the moment it here:
A tournament just for you!

How To Enter
To enter, click that one "Join Tournament" button. You MUST be level 15. Do this on a computer or mobile browser (ex. Firefox). You will also need to put your information (InGame names, classes) in the comments below. Keep in mind that there are 10 slots available. Enter soon!

Rules
1) No foul language of any kind, please. If caught, you will be removed from the tournament and will be punished accordingly.
2) You will be randomly matched with another player. When such happens, you will need to work out a time (and yes, arena) you want to play in.
3) I require you check in TEN minutes before the tournament. Stay online during this time.
4) You need a password for the game (from past experience, the passwords lol, [B]bob]/B], and stuff are not good passwords...
5) You need to screenshot your score within ONE DAY of making the match.
6) Just in case, it's nice to bring a runner-up if you can't make it.
7) You need at least 6/10 points to win a match. Keep playing until the end, but when you reach that point, you practically won.
8) What's that? Oh, if there happens to be a tie, you will need to do the match over.
9) No respec during battle. Isn't that impossible anyway?
10) You can use ANY character. Enjoy the freedom of class-hopping, but they all must be level fifteen.
11) If you exploit any hacks, cheats, bugs or all that stuff, StS and StG WILL be notified and you will be removed from the tournament. Great, not I'm going to have nightmares. That rule is SCARY.
12) Mark your calender! Trust me, that sounded much better in my head.
13) At the end of the match you need to have a picture of the score. Be sure to include both InGame names and score! An example is shown below.

(Picture goes here)
My IGN-Snowfu
Opponent's IGN- Bob
Score- Snowfu: 7
Bob: 3

Prizes
Ah, now the fun part(?)!
1st Place- Three choices at random pinks and unlimited Random Raffle Time! entries.
Finalist- Two choices at random pinks and 10 Random Raffle Time! entries.
Semi-Finalists- One choice at pinks each and 3 Random Raffle Time! entries each.

If you see someone breaking a rule, don't just let it happen. Screenshot it and send a PM to "snowfu".

Click here to learn how to screenshot-
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60513-How-to-post-a-picture-using-your-PC-iPhone-Android
Click here to visit The Snowfood Industry!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/competitions.php?do=viewteam&id=143

[COLOR="#008000"]Questions You Might Have[/COLOR]

Are Founder Helms allowed?
Yes!

What about rushing?
Sure... both players have to agree on it.

What is allowed for use?
Anything! Forgotten, Halloween, all that.

So I leave you forumers. See ya!