Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Forge!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Yes. I can say that prices of oil will rise in the future. So? I can say that there will be another plat sale in season 6. That doesn't mean I take credit for the idea of a plat sale..

Your reasoning for crafting is very vague, crafting by definition means making or changing an object - so? STS has already done a crafting system in PL where you have to farm the recipe then you have to farm the items needed to make the gear. Your idea and STS's implementation are different therefore you can't try to merge the two just by saying crafting is one item merged with another because it happens with both examples...

Also please see my edited version of the reply

the new mythic ring is consider as crafting - from combining new items into one.

forging is more on like melting existing items like maul to a better one.

this will happened in future 2-3 caps from now as they will recycle all arcane items and forge it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Yes. I can say that prices of oil will rise in the future. So? I can say that there will be another plat sale in season 6. That doesn't mean I take credit for the idea of a plat sale..

Your reasoning for crafting is very vague, crafting by definition means making or changing an object - so? STS has already done a crafting system in PL where you have to farm the recipe then you have to farm the items needed to make the gear. Your idea and STS's implementation are different therefore you can't try to merge the two just by saying crafting is one item merged with another because it happens with both examples...

Also please see my edited version of the reply

the new mythic ring is consider as crafting - from combining new items into one.

forging is more on like melting existing items like maul to a better one.

this will happened in future 2-3 caps from now as they will recycle all arcane items and forge it.
    Yes I understand what crafting, forging, refining etc is.

Your idea is foraging whilst STS's implementation is Crafting. Therefore your and STS's ideas are different.

Foraging may be done later on.
    Credits to Iady