Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Filthy Rich Title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Filthy Rich Title

So this is what pisses me off the most right now I'm AP HUNTING and I'm hunting for filthy rich ap and title
    And this is insanely hard to get I've played the game just over a year now and I still haven't gotten the title yet ATM I've only got 600k and that's just stupid I'm not a plat buyer so it's more difficult. EVERYONE says farm
    To me but farming is useless farming can't even make me 100k I've done elite
    Ferrix over 300 times now and not one archon ring same with other elite maps I've never looted a legendary egg
    Or item in elite only chest I don't know how much more elite I have to do but I done completely done with elite so farming doesn't help and lock crates ? We'll in 30mins I only get 1-2 how long
    Will
    It take it take me to get 10m huh probaly 4 years farming crates I don't see how people even get Midas touch probaly spamming opening many crates I don't buy plat so
    Technically it's almost impossible FOR ME maybe not u but I have No luck with elite
    I use 40%
    Exlier with lep and exlier if I get off klaas
    Or
    Shaazbot and I can't even get a legendary... Sometime soon I'll give up on this really

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Extends For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Lol my account is going to be 1year old 3/3/2014 XD I got only about 500-700K (now I got 34K In hand)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoardseeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I've played for around 1 year and 1-2 months and bloody can't make 10m just pisses
    Me off to much :/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Extends For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

i played 8 months and i got all the items the game can offer :P

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cryrus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Haha my account my creation date was 25/12/2012 and the best I've managed is 700k. Luck does not favour everyone

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extends View Post
    I've played for around 1 year and 1-2 months and bloody can't make 10m just pisses
    Me off to much :/
    anyways you need help and someone need to teach you how to make money...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cryrus View Post
    how will you help me if my shazbot/klass+lepre gives me only 1 crate? Maximum 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    how will you help me if my shazbot/klass+lepre gives me only 1 crate? Maximum 2

*Sigh* its not like you have to faaaaarm all the crate by yourself... buy some too.

This game is definately possible to play without buying a single plat and opening a single crate.

if not that i like twink pvp too much and i don't even play 1/10 of how i used to play months back i would have the filty rich title with all thy myths by now .

On my own and without opening a single crate i was able to build 5 millions in 4 months.

Play better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

jst don't chase after APs or titles. and run elites with guildies for fun.
    I made a huge profit when I bought arch blade assault for 250k and then gemmed it to exceptional gem (took me 12days) and sold it for 1mil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

I'm not saying it's unfair, I'm just saying drops are luck based. So much hate

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I don't farm. I merch. And I merch all over the map. I've lost about 3 million but I've also made about 6 million.

Made a couple bad choices the other week but I still have about 3 million in gear I can sell across my toons and 1.3 mill in the bank.

It is what it is. There's solo many angles to try in this game you just have to be willing to take the risk and experiment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

you just need to believe
    ♕The king of AL has returned♕

Proud member of <21 Jump Street>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Filthy Rich Title

I've been playing this game since 1/12/13 and now have 2million(should've been 3million but i got scammed for a million) NEVER SPENT A DOLLAR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cryrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilagius- View Post
    I've been playing this game since 1/12/13 and now have 2million(should've been 3million but i got scammed for a million) NEVER SPENT A DOLLAR
    And you did it how...? Buy and sell all the time? Open normal chests? Farming lockeds? Running elites? Buying vanities with plat from free offers? Nothing really works for me.
    Disclaimer: my lameness is figurative but strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I played from July 2013, and I technically have 3m now if I sell all my stuff not including lepre. I dont play much, only 1h or 2h a day, and only few days for a week, I dont remember, but what I remember is I didnt try too hard to get much money, just enjoyed the game and it magically came to me! I dont have so much luck because I only used lep, no elixir because it was better to farm lockeds with elixirs! I grinded so many elite forest breach and only got 2 pylons (the crappy ones that didnt reach 50k at the time) and about 7 or 8 elite golden puzzleboxes. I dont stay at the cs all the time to merch, but luck came to me ocasionally that I saw many stuff cheap there. I know its hard to believe but I dont know exactly how I got my money. I also lost so many big deals, like when I saw a lock for 1k in cs but the lag spiked so I missed it, or when I sold my hoarded grimm egg for 900k and the day after there was none in CS, then someone was yelling at pier that he was willing to pay 2.5m for it or exchange to slag egg. LOL.
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 02-20-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

You're obviously doing something wrong. When I farm for crates in KM3 using 40% luck (lep + elixir) they fall like rain. In a half hour I usually get 5-6. But you need a full party to do this, otherwise a half hour only gets you a few runs. With a full party you can do runs in about 2 minutes, so that means 15 runs, 3 bosses per run, so 45 drops. You should get at least 3-4 crates in a half hour, and sometimes as many as 10.

As for elite farming, the shuyal expansion ruined elite farming because of how the mythic items were upgradable. So nobody was really interested in the architect helms and armors, and even the architect weapons were not worth so much as they were not even as good as the level 31 mythic weapons. So the only items worth anything are the archon rings, and they are too rare to really farm for. I've never even seen one drop and I've done hundreds of elite runs.

Hopefully in the next expansion elite farming will return to its previous form where you can actually make decent money by farming. STS is not making the mythic items upgradable, and the level 36 mythic weapons are pretty rare compared to the level 31 mythic weapons, so that is a good start. There should be quite a bit of demand for level 40/41 legendary items, and that should keep their prices relatively high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

yeah, this will be a fresh start farming season as mythics have all expired! I suggest you farm it hard when it comes!

<The Hammer>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I don't get strong players doing elite takes us 20mins to do ferrix and I need a elite guild as well

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Earning gold is easy this season with the large amount of players now, the last 4 seasons I made bearly anything except buying my gear, however to earn gold you need good friends and a guild willing to farm with you what ever state your in (poor or rich)

I went from 3mill of debt end of last season to 17-19 mill this season and I have never bought platinum, take your chances... (All thanks to certain individuals who gave me opportunities)

My guildie had been playing 3 weeks and he used 30plat he earned of free offers on getting the christmas vanity for rogue, he sold
    it for 999k and 1hour later it was worth 80k?

Save your plat from free offers, or buy it if you need and when next expansion/season comes get to lv 40 and do elite maps and shuyal arena while loot is expensive, leveling to cap wastes time while you could be earning a lot more then later on!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Yeah...I am a beta player and yet it embarrasses me to say I haven't had more than 10m gold in my inventory. But I did have like 60m or more worth of collectibles and items

You'll get there. Try to farm atleast 15-30 locks a day, farm a few elites and bael/krunch II to easily get 500k a day.
    Credits to Iady