Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of improvements We'd like to see implemented to Arcane Legends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

lets not get off topic now. Molo thx for taking the time to transfer these over, i truly hope STS take notice.

Things i would like:

PVP arena: 2v2 or 5v5, time limit of 5 mins. Winner gets a rating (which ties in with your PVP balance) and you face those with similar rating as you.

PVP points: 2v2 win = 100 points, lose 10 points. 4v4 win =200 points, lose 40 points.

PVP gear: Gear that can only be used in the arena and that can be earnt using the points you get from 2v2 or 5v5. Included in this can be vanities pets etc etc.

This is a tried and tested system and it works and would certainly bring a lot more interest to pvp.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    Just a fun suggestion (no need to implement it asap). Gem crafting.
    Maybe gather 50 essences to create another type of gem which offers +4 stat points instead of +3? Same odds as that fusing a grand gem. It would really rejuvenate the Gem market.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    I think, it's already implemented. To have a gem with better stats, you should replace ordinary gem X times (X depends on your luck), which means X*10 essences are spent. It differs from your proposition, because it is stochastic (X can be from 1 to infinity), but in general, it's the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    lets not get off topic now. Molo thx for taking the time to transfer these over, i truly hope STS take notice.

Things i would like:

PVP arena: 2v2 or 5v5, time limit of 5 mins. Winner gets a rating (which ties in with your PVP balance) and you face those with similar rating as you.

PVP points: 2v2 win = 100 points, lose 10 points. 4v4 win =200 points, lose 40 points.

PVP gear: Gear that can only be used in the arena and that can be earnt using the points you get from 2v2 or 5v5. Included in this can be vanities pets etc etc.

This is a tried and tested system and it works and would certainly bring a lot more interest to pvp.
    Maybe I should make a "Game mode suggestions" section and put duels, guild wars, 2v2, 3v3, etc there. Btw good idea, many games have it's implementation.