Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of improvements We'd like to see implemented to Arcane Legends

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Do u see any devs lookin or commentin this? I dont...good suggestions but too bad they dont care.

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Bump to please the bumper

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorix View Post
    Do u see any devs lookin or commentin this? I dont...good suggestions but too bad they dont care.

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?
    Be patient. I think, sooner or later, they will reply there. This list is still not full, every day I log in and see new suggestions to add. And this list is not only for devs, this list would be useful for players, they can get something new for themself from this list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Nice, a sticky!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiosahaf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoloToha View Post
    - Players should not be able to change their skill map during the fight. Really needed!
    I don't see how this is a 'major suggestion', I only see a couple rogues whining about this, but I'd rather have a lot of other suggestions done than have this changed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I don't see how this is a 'major suggestion', I only see a couple rogues whining about this, but I'd rather have a lot of other suggestions done than have this changed.
    I don't agree, there is much more than a couple of rogues complaining about that. In my opinion, 2nd and 3rd major suggestions are connected, I'll merge them into one suggestion to make it clearer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I don't agree, there is much more than a couple of rogues complaining about that. In my opinion, 2nd and 3rd major suggestions are connected, I'll merge them into one suggestion to make it clearer.
    I'm sorry to break it to you, but even if that's on your top 3 major suggestions list, it probably isn't even on STG's top 100 to-do list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

More emotes if possible

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

May I suggest one thing (not sure if it has been mentioned, yet)?

I, and probably many people as well would love to see a rotating screen for AL especially for Androids (I'm not sure if on Apple you can rotate the screen or not).

Here the suggestion thread of it:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138391

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DocDoBig View Post
    May I suggest one thing (not sure if it has been mentioned, yet)?

I, and probably many people as well would love to see a rotating screen for AL especially for Androids (I'm not sure if on Apple you can rotate the screen or not).

Here the suggestion thread of it:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138391
    Yes, that would be good, just like in battle command.

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Yes, that would be good, just like in battle command.
    Yes!

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I added rotatable screen idea to the list, thanks for suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I'm sorry to break it to you, but even if that's on your top 3 major suggestions list, it probably isn't even on STG's top 100 to-do list.
    Firstly, watch this video about pet spamming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0DvP...ature=youtu.be. It should show you how serious pet spamming problem is.

Skill swapping is inappropriate style of playing, it ruins CTF balance because warriors have 5 skills, rogues and mages - only 4. That's why it's marked "major". I mind against skill swapping although I'm a warrior. Let all players have 5 skills - it will be enough. And these problems are important for devs, they are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Both skill swapping and pet spamming are on our radar. They aren't easily fixed on the server, so that means the fix will be in a coming client version.
    Last edited by MoloToha; 03-06-2014 at 11:47 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MoloToha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Just a fun suggestion (no need to implement it asap). Gem crafting.
    Maybe gather 50 essences to create another type of gem which offers +4 stat points instead of +3? Same odds as that fusing a grand gem. It would really rejuvenate the Gem market.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I added rotatable screen idea to the list, thanks for suggestion.

Firstly, watch this video about pet spamming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0DvP...ature=youtu.be. It should show you how serious pet spamming problem is.

Skill swapping is inappropriate style of playing, it ruins CTF balance because warriors have 5 skills, rogues and mages - only 4. That's why it's marked "major". I mind against skill swapping although I'm a warrior. Let all players have 5 skills - it will be enough. And these problems are important for devs, they are working on it.
    I didn't say anything about pet spamming, all I'm saying is that skill swapping isn't even a big issue. Also, rogues are the only class that are usually limited to 4 skills, most mages use five skills as well. I agree the having 5 skills is fine, I didn't say anything opposing that idea, skill switching isn't even a big issue tyvm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

lets not get off topic now. Molo thx for taking the time to transfer these over, i truly hope STS take notice.

Things i would like:

PVP arena: 2v2 or 5v5, time limit of 5 mins. Winner gets a rating (which ties in with your PVP balance) and you face those with similar rating as you.

PVP points: 2v2 win = 100 points, lose 10 points. 4v4 win =200 points, lose 40 points.

PVP gear: Gear that can only be used in the arena and that can be earnt using the points you get from 2v2 or 5v5. Included in this can be vanities pets etc etc.

This is a tried and tested system and it works and would certainly bring a lot more interest to pvp.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    Just a fun suggestion (no need to implement it asap). Gem crafting.
    Maybe gather 50 essences to create another type of gem which offers +4 stat points instead of +3? Same odds as that fusing a grand gem. It would really rejuvenate the Gem market.

I think, it's already implemented. To have a gem with better stats, you should replace ordinary gem X times (X depends on your luck), which means X*10 essences are spent. It differs from your proposition, because it is stochastic (X can be from 1 to infinity), but in general, it's the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    lets not get off topic now. Molo thx for taking the time to transfer these over, i truly hope STS take notice.

Things i would like:

PVP arena: 2v2 or 5v5, time limit of 5 mins. Winner gets a rating (which ties in with your PVP balance) and you face those with similar rating as you.

PVP points: 2v2 win = 100 points, lose 10 points. 4v4 win =200 points, lose 40 points.

PVP gear: Gear that can only be used in the arena and that can be earnt using the points you get from 2v2 or 5v5. Included in this can be vanities pets etc etc.

This is a tried and tested system and it works and would certainly bring a lot more interest to pvp.
    Maybe I should make a "Game mode suggestions" section and put duels, guild wars, 2v2, 3v3, etc there. Btw good idea, many games have it's implementation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello, just joined this thread... all those suggestions are brilliant, I'm sick of going into pvp and people just hunt me down, kill me in one hit even if you have like 3000 health because of the twinks. I went in there the other day and the way i want to play is that we all try to get the flags but you kill if people get in your way or you kill to stop them. For exsalmple, i went in ctf yesterday, i got all 4 flags, and from that moment they were calling "kill the flagger" my team mates were telling the other team to just kill the flagger, and then the other team where telling my team mates to get the flag so i can't. Yes i know this is tactics but until this point all they were doing is fighting each other. ctf is the main goal. There is a death match place for pure pvp so i find it annoying. I shouldn't be the only person doing the objective lol!

How often do suggestions get seen by developers. They don't really respond to people and i just made a thread about this. For an up and coming game, its the gamers that keep it alive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah Briant View Post
    hello, just joined this thread... all those suggestions are brilliant, I'm sick of going into pvp and people just hunt me down, kill me in one hit even if you have like 3000 health because of the twinks. I went in there the other day and the way i want to play is that we all try to get the flags but you kill if people get in your way or you kill to stop them. For exsalmple, i went in ctf yesterday, i got all 4 flags, and from that moment they were calling "kill the flagger" my team mates were telling the other team to just kill the flagger, and then the other team where telling my team mates to get the flag so i can't. Yes i know this is tactics but until this point all they were doing is fighting each other. ctf is the main goal. There is a death match place for pure pvp so i find it annoying. I shouldn't be the only person doing the objective lol!

How often do suggestions get seen by developers. They don't really respond to people and i just made a thread about this. For an up and coming game, its the gamers that keep it alive.
    LOL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I would like vanity Magma Armor :3