Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How's AL pvp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    No offense, that's lack of skill, not lack of gear.
    No no no, crit is a percentage stat; therefore, luck. Plus not to mention that before mythics were added I was decent at PvP, and then, all the sudden, I can't kill mythics with ease.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    No no no, crit is a percentage stat; therefore, luck. Plus not to mention that before mythics were added I was decent at PvP, and then, all the sudden, I can't kill mythics with ease.

Why are mythics so expensive. Not motivated to play if I'm gonna have to farm for 8 hours a day again like I use to PL 50 cap. Plus the amount of gold people have in the game I feel like purchasable gold should be a lot more for your $ if I spend enough money to buy a couple xbox consoles but can't get the best pixilated gear:/ it makes me sad.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rushorgtfo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    Why are mythics so expensive. Not motivated to play if I'm gonna have to farm for 8 hours a day again like I use to PL 50 cap. Plus the amount of gold people have in the game I feel like purchasable gold should be a lot more for your $ if I spend enough money to buy a couple xbox consoles but can't get the best pixilated gear:/ it makes me sad.
    I know they will probably drop in price by the next expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I know they will probably drop in price by the next expansion

Well I hope by than I can at least farm somewhat lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

If you put it in that perspective, PvP is based off of luck in general. That goes for any PvP in any game. The percentage of crit, stun, panic, etc, all have to do with luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Then why is there this thing called pros and skill? if its so based on luck, go play PL, its pure luck if your anything with dex or str. The one hated reason why I hate MMOs, this is it, I could easily rather play cod as there is none of this crap, you get on, play the game unlock the stuff as you go, and takes skill purely as the second you start. Consoles ftw, only reason why I play these games is because they're handheld, literally, and sts did a fantastic job, but consoles still win, even though I play devices more, because they're there in-front of you more...

Also if mythics dont go down, and mages still suck at 41, this game is getting deleed for the 2nd time until they realise what they're doing. Back to cod it will be!
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Default How's AL pvp?

If you put it in that perspective, PvP is based off of luck in general. That goes for any PvP in any game. The percentage of crit, stun, panic, etc, all have to do with luck.
    League, Halo 3, Spiral Knights, and Warframe have relatively no luck involved. In league you can actually obtain a stable 100% crit chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

bro mythics r cheap atm comparing to other seasons price. u can get mythic set at around 4-5m. it used to cost over 15mil. the price will drop more once expansion comes out.

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    bro mythics r cheap atm comparing to other seasons price. u can get mythic set at around 4-5m. it used to cost over 15mil. the price will drop more once expansion comes out.
    Won't be the best gear for the new season, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    Won't be the best gear for the new season, though.

Exactly. I am stupid not wanting to spend money on this game within one week I bought tiny cheap plat packs when needed cause I didn't want to spend alot and ended up spawning 120$ without realizing it and it seems as tho it has done nothing to help me get ahead in the game even with elixirs having to solo constantly cause all my friends are 36. It is the most aggrivating game I've played in a while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

League, Halo 3, Spiral Knights, and Warframe have relatively no luck involved. In league you can actually obtain a stable 100% crit chance.
    Having a 100% chance to crit involves luck as well. Just throwing that out there...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Having a 100% chance to crit involves luck as well. Just throwing that out there...
    Lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Exactly. I am stupid not wanting to spend money on this game within one week I bought tiny cheap plat packs when needed cause I didn't want to spend alot and ended up spawning 120$ without realizing it and it seems as tho it has done nothing to help me get ahead in the game even with elixirs having to solo constantly cause all my friends are 36. It is the most aggrivating game I've played in a while.
    You being a rogue could possibly be the problem, I find it the hardest to lvl a rogue up.. but man if you can pull it off I give you props, cause i slowed down at 22 lmfao, i made a warrior and its a lot easier, its lvl 19 now so yeah..

mages are far by the eaisest and fastest to lvl up, im telling you if you like mages go for it they're bloody easy!! honestly rogues suck but they seem lots of fun especially in pvp they pawn, but eh pve..
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone