Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb Level 51 Fox Pvp Build!

1) Equipment
    2) Stats
    3) Skills
    4) Notes

1) EQUIPMENT

There are 3 main setups I use for equipment.

Super Nuke Set
    Lvl 51:
    Bellow's Gemstone Helm
    Bellow's Gemstone Sword
    Bellow's Gemstone Plate
    Bellow's Gemstone Shield

Pros:
    Epic Skill Damage
    42 Crit unbuffed
    31 Dodge unbuffed

Cons:
    VERY low armor (about 50 less than most other item sets)
    89 hit% unbuffed
    VERY low regen (5 h/s 0 m/s)

Strategy: With this set, you will have to kill your opponent within a few seconds of saying "Go." If you get rooted, you are almost always done for. If you are frozen, you are almost always done for. If you get stunned, you are almost always done for. Basically, don't let people kite you. The order in which you use your skills should go something along the lines of:

Rage Tonic, Fury, Evasion (at about 15 meters) Hypnotize (at 12m exactly) , Vixin Kick (not too fast because they have to be within 8m), Armor Shredder, Rabid Bite, Hamstring, Fox Howl, Poison Needles.

Usually by this time, you will have dodged most of their attacks and landed criticals on most of yours, and they will be dead. However, if you find that you are getting stunned a lot and then kited, run at them at the same time as they are running at you, and use Vixin Kick first instead of Hypnotize, with the same combo after. AS SOON, I repeat, AS SOON as you get frozen, stunned, or rooted, USE HYPNOTIZE! This will bring the opponent right next to you and allow for a somewhat easy kill.

Tank/Nuke Set
    Lvl 51:
    Royal Sewer Gemstone Helm
    Bellow's Gemstone Sword
    Royal Sewer Gemstone Plate
    Bellow's Gemstone Shield

Pros:
    Decent Armor
    Decent Skill damage
    Good Dodge (35 unbuffed)
    21 h/s
    Decent Crit (26 unbuffed)

Cons:
    89% hit unbuffed
    0 m/s

Strategy:
    With this set, the strategy is very similar to the nuke build above. You have 21 h/s, which basically gives you 100 hp every 5 seconds if you aren't debuffed. This is pretty huge. With this set, you try to stay alive for as long as possible while dealing constant damage and staying very close to your enemy. As soon as the enemy starts drifting away from you, USE HYPNOTIZE! Don't spam hypnotize during the fight, as when you use it while an enemy is right next to you they get flung across you and away from you on the other side. Even though they will be stunned for 3 seconds, they can still freeze, stun, or root you and you will be helpless a few meters away. Remember that ARMOR SHREDDER STACKS! This means that you can have a debuff of 52 armor constantly going on your opponent if tap the skill twice! Order of skills is usually as follows:

Rage Tonic, Fury, Evasion (at about 15 meters), Vixin Kick (not too fast because they have to be within 8m), Armor Shredder, Fox Howl, Rabid Bite, Hamstring, Poison Needles, Poison Dart.

Use hypnotize as soon as they start moving away from you, and make sure to tap Fox Howl and Armor Shredder whenever you can.

Tank Set (this is an idea, I haven't tested it out yet on a fox)
    Lvl 51:
    Royal Sewer Gemstone Helm
    Fury Fighter's Gemstone Sword
    Royal Sewer Gemstone Plate
    Fury Fighter's Gemstone Shield

Pros:
    Very good armor
    Very good h/s
    Good dodge (35 unbuffed)
    12 m/s

Cons:
    89% Hit
    Little Skill Damage
    Little chance of a Critical attack

Strategy:
    Try to stay as close as possible to your enemy, and spam evasion every 10 seconds because the fight will probably last longer than that. Tap Armor Shredder as soon as possible, and tap it whenever it appears again every 5 seconds. Remember, though, that it is a 3m skill. Also, tap Fox Howl whenever you can, because that 36 damage debuff is critical to winning fights. Order of skills is as follows:

Rage Tonic, Fury, Evasion (at about 15 meters), Vixin Kick (not too fast because they have to be within 8m), Armor Shredder, Fox Howl, Rabid Bite, Hamstring, Poison Needles, Poison Dart.

Use hypnotize as soon as they start moving away from you, and make sure to tap Fox Howl and Armor Shredder whenever you can.

2) STATS

I prefer to use 129 strength, 2 int, and 129 dex, but 108 str, 2 int, and 150 dex is perfectly fine for the added critical, hit %, and DPS.

3) SKILLS

My Skill Build is currently as follows:

1 Rabid Bite (keep it at 1 as it is broken at 2 and above and will not dash outside of combat)
    6 Vixin Kick (not mandatory, but does great damage)
    6 Poison Needles
    6 Evasion (mandatory)
    3 Fury
    6 Hamstring (mandatory)
    3 Poison Dart
    6 Armor Shredder (mandatory)
    6 Fox Howl (suggested)
    0 Bandage (suggested)
    1 Hypnotize (mandatory)
    6 Rage Tonic (mandatory)

4) NOTES

Thanks so much to Demonkinghero, my fellow 51 fox who pvps me all the time and helps me own 56 noobs. You're awesome!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxwwxxx For This Useful Post: