Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Developing Story: Arcane Shards Discovered in Mount Rockhorn!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

everything comes out from locked.. should we end up this game ? we don't have any penny to spend anymore.. speechless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorix View Post
    I should be happy coz of free game and that he like plat user can have any myth/arcane and milions and ill wear pinks till next expansion? This is not personal and i dont hate plat users...i just blame Sts for makin diference betwen plat and non-plat users.

Plats should be only faster way to get items for ppl who have money...myth/arcane stuff should be posible to get with farming even with 0.1% drop but lockeds r still only way for loot..

Sry for bad english.

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?
    If you say the difference thingy and then say "plat should be only faster way to get items" then it makes zero sense, like you just bashed your own previous sentence. If you dont have plat, you farm and farm until you got 3m for the mythic armor set. Its not that hard. With plat you can buy stuff and sell for insta gold to have 3m to obtain the mythics. Opening lockeds is only pure luck, you might have imagine the chance to get arcane with little plat. Not all freemium players suck and dont have the mythic armor set.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurentsz View Post
    everything comes out from locked.. should we end up this game ? we don't have any penny to spend anymore.. speechless
    *wave bye*
    I cant buy plat because of the inconvenience in currency, so should I end up this game because the new things come? How many people will have this ring?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sceazikua View Post
    If you say the difference thingy and then say "plat should be only faster way to get items" then it makes zero sense, like you just bashed your own previous sentence. If you dont have plat, you farm and farm until you got 3m for the mythic armor set. Its not that hard. With plat you can buy stuff and sell for insta gold to have 3m to obtain the mythics. Opening lockeds is only pure luck, you might have imagine the chance to get arcane with little plat. Not all freemium players suck and dont have the mythic armor set.

*wave bye*
    I cant buy plat because of the inconvenience in currency, so should I end up this game because the new things come? How many people will have this ring?
    U didnt get my point...farming whole day for some crap item that costs 100-200k (if u r lucky) and make money to buy myth/arcane item for like 3mil - or farming whole day for some chance to loot myth/arcane from some boss...Only plats users can loot myth/arcane from lockeds and we have to farm and buy it from them...would be nice if we could loot it too and make money like them but on way to harder way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorix View Post
    U didnt get my point...farming whole day for some crap item that costs 100-200k (if u r lucky) and make money to buy myth/arcane item for like 3mil - or farming whole day for some chance to loot myth/arcane from some boss...Only plats users can loot myth/arcane from lockeds and we have to farm and buy it from them...would be nice if we could loot it too and make money like them but on way to harder way.

Ive came up with a solution that let mythics and.arcanes drop while maintaining the price but the number of times i said it out ways the responses. To me this update for shards is just aimed at plat buyer if its only from locked.crates. Sure elite.farmers can now.farm teeth and possibly sell the recipes but lets face it as it is, if mythics are still better then next seasons pinks who want to run with the poor legendary people of 36 to get at least new elite pinks and then farm with em after till they become middle class? Only and only a few good guilds and friends will do this, alot of people dont have that option. The way i see it sts is driving the.economy even further down
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Ive came up with a solution that let mythics and.arcanes drop while maintaining the price but the number of times i said it out ways the responses. To me this update for shards is just aimed at plat buyer if its only from locked.crates. Sure elite.farmers can now.farm teeth and possibly sell the recipes but lets face it as it is, if mythics are still better then next seasons pinks who want to run with the poor legendary people of 36 to get at least new elite pinks and then farm with em after till they become middle class? Only and only a few good guilds and friends will do this, alot of people dont have that option. The way i see it sts is driving the.economy even further down
    So then what is your solution?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    So then what is your solution?
    From earlier post

Here's a idea, no more upgrades. Keep arcanes and mythics in lockeds/ elite goldens but let elite bosses drop mythics. Some will say "oh what about the market itll make mythics so cheap." Well make the chance of it dropping like it was supposed to be "mythic". Imo what does that mean, it means if you played pl and farmed for dragon armor in fang thats about what a mythic drop rate should be. Bam best idea
    Take the currency switch of what the current price of most wanted dragon armor is (2mil or so) calculate the conversion to al prices which should be actually a bit higher price then now
    Last edited by xcainnblecterx; 02-27-2014 at 07:15 PM.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Take the currency switch of what the current price of most wanted dragon armor is (2mil or so) calculate the conversion to al prices which should be actually a bit higher price then now
    Make it so that you cannot re-roll a mythic using luck elixir or lep and you would have no complaint from me. Dragon items in PL used to be very rare and sell for many millions BEFORE they added the ability to re-roll them. That ruined their value. I paid 26m for my green dragon set, and a year later it was worth less than 5m.

As Sam Hayne originally explained to us all last year, the reason why we have chests in AL instead of the normal drop system that was in PL was so that luck elixirs could not be over-exploited. Going away from the chests adds that problem back into the mix.

My opinion actually is that all mythics and arcanes should not only be available in elite golden chests, but also in elite copper and silver chests, but at a lower drop rate.