Thread: The ultimate pvp guide!!!!!!!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default The ultimate pvp guide!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so in this guide, I will not be giving out combos but rather telling you strategies on how to beat each class. This is for level 50 pvp MAIN PVP CLASSES (the main classes you will see in pvp)

Paladins(these are enchantresses wearing str gear): OK these babies are like a fire, you want to put them out as fast as you can. You need to nuke them out with everything you get before the heal. Yes it can be done I have tried and succeeded.

Warbirds: These little stick figures may not look very intimidating but they can tank like a bear, if not better. They also can nuke out a single target like a truck. They normally wear a rift set and are hard to kill. You want to kite them and use defensive measures first.

Enchantress: These guys are pretty darn easy if you time it right, If they have a mana shield, remove it by a certain arrow(won't tell you which), and then destroy them with your other arrows. If you are a bear your best bet is to keep them stunned and drain their mana.

Dexchantress: These babies Nuke like no other, you want to take them out fast and hard. Thats my best advice to you

Pure Dex: These hurt but you can normally kill them in 2 or 3 hits if you time your debuffs and offensive moves correctly. Try and keep them stunned or out dps them if you are another bird.

Str Bear: These babies you just kite, they die pretty easy, unless you are SUICIDEKINGS, which is a great bear to fight against. Very hard to win. Just keep them at a distance and do damage, and you should be good.
    Last edited by Zeus; 12-07-2010 at 09:42 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List