Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nothing is dropping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

well thats a shame, farming for hours even days and you get 100 green biker stuff in 1 day that no one needs, and you don;t get anything nice, it's boring, but some people even sell black druidic sets with real money,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

yea but I don't have the money but when I was farming for bats I did ten runs with sinister king then with someother players and in one run I got blue druidic legs and socialite legs aha
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i only get red druidic leg..btw congrats ROSY

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzafar Amirul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I thought Id go back too my main Toon to give it a go again lol.. Lets just say their are over 20peeps walking around D/L with Orange Desire Legs a Mystery Person Gifted them and Idk how many Social Legs and stone helms lol ..but my Crazy D toon did get a green spike helm and a stone top also i don't know if it was Rose or CD who got a Black track top But Still no Black Druid or Red Druid Hood And I Cannot find that scientist for the life of me I got a Moontear when he first came out and Bought one But I just cant Find him to get my other toons MoonTears and refuse too pay 3mill or whatever they are asking now, And the price of a Black Druid Top I Mean its A Bra on Girl Toons And People are wanting 26mill for it !!! Sorry But It would have too kill bosses with one cup and get Free Blood with the other Cup for me too Pay that in gold for a Bra,Also I ain't got 26Million in Gold !! Also heard Someone say UnDead Masks are 85Million I Mean Come Off it That is just beyond Stupid Now Oh I wish I bought one when they dropped from 2mill too 656k. Well Hopefully When its STS Birthday they will Bring out a New Mask And Set And That should Bring the prices back down again.As The store has basically Crashed people are selling legendary weapons & Stones for under 100gold !!! What is the Point I mean how much are they making on that like 11 gold totally ruining the Auction House No point in Farming Weapons Any more and now its happening with the vanity anything you can get in the 5Day Reward people are selling So cheap in A/H Just wish they would Realise they are Killing The Game !!! The Whole Point of Farming and The A/H is too keep you going till you get New Levels & Maps(but i wont go into that AGAIN) but its getting to the point where if your not dropping anything Extremely High End Their is No Point !! I even managed to buy Gamer legs for 450k ! Again I just Wish StS would Re-Think The A/H and Put Legendary weapons and Stones at a Price You Cant go Below so people could at least be Happy to get these dropped again If we are Not lucky with Vanity Drops. Ok Coming Off My Soap Box Sorry if I went On too Much, Roll On STS Birthday As You Guys Can Fix This With A Couple Of New Mask & A Couple Of New Sets Hint Hint Xxx Again Thanks for All the Congrats on Crazy D's Drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Time and luck and patience. -.- I had enough of that. Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol u needed 1 year to increase 12 k kills. U must do them in 4 days then u may get it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kornsen View Post
    congrats
    xD you look pro now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tendirin View Post
    xD you look pro now
    xD you look banned now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

You have to farm like everyone else hahah... its not likenthe vanity comes popping at you -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Hi well I'm in Shock as I have played this game since Day One as I have said a few times I farm Non Stop and have never found Anything Apart from Daily Drops when it comes to vanity I just Find Nothing My main Char has been ok with gems but never Vanity I have been Farming Bats Gamer Druid Dark Manic Undead when that was out and found none of them it is sickening As I have had too buy everything i have, Then Today I played One of my other Chars and went too Farm Bats as Usual And BOOM Got Albino Bats My Very First Drop that is not in Daily Rewards Now Thats a Lot of Farming,Im in Shock But So Bloody Happy They also did not drop where I have heard or seen Photos of where they were Dropped Im not good at adding photos So here's hoping it works if it doesn't then they dropped on 1st Map as you all know But Before you get to the big space before the boss but in the small lane. Maybe persistence does pay off or maybe it was just B/C is was not my main Toon idk but Im Well Happy about time too I'd say lol.. Im back to being in Love with D/L Now Where is that Damn Black Druid Set
    Cgrts Rosy

Btw, have had similar experience, never cld find Gamer top wth my main toon (lvl 36) but when I tried wth Phantjr (lvl 20) I found the top at 1st try (Dark Hollow mission 2).

Regarding bats, found them 4 times now (3 drops on Morhaven mission 1, 1 drop on Morhaven mission 3), each drop came from a breakable item (not an enemy). Twice they dropped from a barrel on the 3rd square/area (mission 1) and the other bats dropped from boxes, at the end of the map-mision 1 (area u reach when u run straight ahead).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantomas View Post
    Cgrts Rosy

Btw, have had similar experience, never cld find Gamer top wth my main toon (lvl 36) but when I tried wth Phantjr (lvl 20) I found the top at 1st try (Dark Hollow mission 2).

Regarding bats, found them 4 times now (3 drops on Morhaven mission 1, 1 drop on Morhaven mission 3), each drop came from a breakable item (not an enemy). Twice they dropped from a barrel on the 3rd square/area (mission 1) and the other bats dropped from boxes, at the end of the map-mision 1 (area u reach when u run straight ahead).
    OMG 3 Sets of Bats Relic Axes and Hammer You are So Lucky Congrats People keep telling me too Just Delete the char Roselind You know Im sick of even saying she don't find anything, But it was my first char from the first day It would Feel weird even if she don't find anything IL keep going I only want too find one thing Relic Axes and own an Undead and thats me finished don't want anything else but only One chance of even finding One of Them thats the Axes So I got to keep Farming for them,Then I might just delete her or leave her too chat in the club ..
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 07-20-2014 at 06:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    OMG 3 Sets of Bats Relic Axes and Hammer You are So Lucky Congrats People keep telling me too Just Delete the char Roselind as well You know sick of even saying she don't find anything, But it was my first char from the first day It would Feel weird even if she don't find anything IL keep trying going I only want too find one thing Relic Axes and own an Undead and thats me finished don't want anything else but only One chance of even finding One of Them thats the Axes So I got to keep Farming for them,Then I might Just Delete Her !!!
    Phantomas is lucky....but he also farms A LOT. He is currently #5 for most PVE kills on our DL Leaderboard. It took him around 1.3 million kills to find all he has.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Phantomas is lucky....but he also farms A LOT. He is currently #5 for most PVE kills on our DL Leaderboard. It took him around 1.3 million kills to find all he has.
    Ohh I know Phantomas farms a lot lol I remember when I gave up for a while on those axes he was after the hammer and he did not stop Day & Night apart from to take the dogs out eh !! Phantomas So well and Truly Deserved Again Congrats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

bats... where r u?