Thread: Stunning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Stunning

Hello all!
    When most of you read this post you'll think like "camoon...again these noobs who dont know anything"...
    But thats why questions are made...to get answers

But anyways, I have few questions about stuns and if you can answer them I will be very very happy

1. Whats the different between stun and panic? What about panic and terrify? Are they sane thing?

2. If i know right you can stun (in PvP) only one time in 7 seconds...does it remove the chance of getting panic?

3. For PvP (mage) which would be better stun/panic pet...Orion or Clyde?

4. Does different stuns have different times how long they are? For example is fireballs stun shorter than Ice?

Thank you for your feedback!

Thewitch

It is better to be smarter than you appear, than to appear smarter than you are

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Over 100 views and 0 answers?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewitch:1491164
    Hello all!
    When most of you read this post you'll think like "camoon...again these noobs who dont know anything"...

But anyways, I have few questions about stuns and if you can answer them I will be very very happy

1. Whats the different between stun and panic? What about panic and terrify? Are they sane thing?

2. If i know right you can stun (in PvP) only one time in 7 seconds...does it remove the chance of getting panic?

4. Does different stuns have different times how long they are? For example is fireballs stun shorter than Ice?

Thewitch
    1) They are in the similar category but not the same. From my experience stun lasts 1 to 2s. Panic / terrify lasts 1- 3 seconds with no immunity.

2) No.

3) Orion. It is cheap and gives health bonuses.

4) Stun vs stun should be the same length. If the person is stunned during the 7s immunity, it is a very quick stagger that stops charging but thats it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    1) They are in the similar category but not the same. From my experience stun lasts 1 to 2s. Panic / terrify lasts 1- 3 seconds with no immunity.

2) No.

3) Orion. It is cheap and gives health bonuses.

4) Stun vs stun should be the same length. If the person is stunned during the 7s immunity, it is a very quick stagger that stops charging but thats it.
    Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewitch View Post
    Hello all!

Thewitch
    1) Panic is different animation to tell you whether it is stun or panic (panic is almost a dance, where as stun is a sloutched posture if you avatar). Panic lasts longer. There are other variations of stun such as "terrify" all are about the same.

2) You can stun as much as it occurs. Stun lock is a serious issue for most clashes. I often get, maybe, one skill off and then sit there stunned for several seconds waiting to die.

3) depends on your strategy. However, most will say Clyde.

4) Yes, also ice doesn't stun. Ice can freeze targets; However, the freeze affect can not be applied in PvP. The only affect of ice in PvP is reduced movement speed. This is similar to how clocks can't root in PvP and no skill can taunt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    1) Panic is different animation to tell you whether it is stun or panic (panic is almost a dance, where as stun is a sloutched posture if you avatar). Panic lasts longer. There are other variations of stun such as "terrify" all are about the same.

2) You can stun as much as it occurs. Stun lock is a serious issue for most clashes. I often get, maybe, one skill off and then sit there stunned for several seconds waiting to die.

3) depends on your strategy. However, most will say Clyde.

4) Yes, also ice doesn't stun. Ice can freeze targets; However, the freeze affect can not be applied in PvP. The only affect of ice in PvP is reduced movement speed. This is similar to how clocks can't root in PvP and no skill can taunt.
    Oh wow...there was much that I didnt know...Thank you!