Thread: ideas for new vanity, new TYPE of vanity and new weapon for WARRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default ideas for new vanity, new TYPE of vanity and new weapon for WARRIOR

well basically i have an idea for new vanity and also a completely new TYPE of vanity

New vanity:
    1. mythic armor(ullers,ullis etc) vanity, which will be called Hero's armor/helm. Possible cost 25-50 plats. (i am hoping for this one the most ;D)
    2. Viking armor vanity(green,brown,grey) Possible cost 25 plats
    3. noble/sealord vanity, the (green/black,blue/light blue etc) Possible cost 25 plats
    4. THE RETURN of founder vanities! (green,red,golden) Possible cost 25 plats
    5. Knight Vanity (Great Helm and Plate Armour kinda looking like nordr guardian hauberk but silver with black trim)

New TYPE of vanity, which is weapon vanity:

Basically it works like armor vanity but it replaces weapon models and possibly attack animation as if you wore sword and shield but with 2h sword stats and so on (if someone wants me to i could explain how it COULD possibly work).

Last thing is a new weapon type (gues what, its not melee weapon):
    This will be a ranged weapon, crossbow or some sort of throwing weapons (spears or axes), i thought it would be a great idea because its the only class without a ranged weapon, and since a warrior can be a dps in this game why not?

My best ideas ever, hope they shall happen ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

They certainly sound fun but.. not so fun outside theory. Imagine all the confusion those vanities would cause! Adjusting your strategy on PvP is based on opponent's equipment inspection; too many unpleasant surprises for no good reason.

New vanities are always welcome but there are restrictions for them too. They need to be event-related somehow lol.

Maybe for cross-dressing event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

by what i remember in normal pvp no one inspects equipment only if its a tournament pvp match, so no it wouldnt cause confusion lol, u cant even have mythics in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

I would say.. Dragonslayer vanity... Like red, crimson and dark great plate for warrior, Cloak for rogue (The better, red version of gold ranger), And, for mage, something like firerobes with great animations of fire And a nice hat, like gustav

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I doubt the weapon vanities will be accepted because each weapon has its own attack speed Like the sword+shield you mentioned attacks faster than 2 hand sword and hammers because its dps weapon, and making the animation slower for a sword is very hard I think. It would cause imbalancement, for example the fire staffs and daggers attacks super fast. And, another thing is like hakanor mentioned, it would cause too much surprise.
    I dont think warrior should get a high dps. 6k hp and 1k8 armor with same dps as mages and rogues? No way With hammers they already got the almost same damage, only the dps is not equal! On the other side, it would be odd when you use skyward smash or windmill, and for chest splitter too. Imagine, 1 second ago you were holding a throw axe, and now youre holding a hammer and later your holding a sword? How can you carry all those weapons without any bags or something?
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 02-25-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    I would say.. Dragonslayer vanity... Like red, crimson and dark great plate for warrior, Cloak for rogue (The better, red version of gold ranger), And, for mage, something like firerobes with great animations of fire And a nice hat, like gustav
    great idea, but ur missing one thing... no vanity for warrior?

now about weapon vanity... it may trully not be the best idea, but the vanity ideas i have are awesome in my opinion, expecially the hero's vanity