Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hear me out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Exclamation Hear me out!

Ok I'm sure I'm going to be largely criticized but here's my idea straightforward but pocket legends Is like my life. Yerp I'm sad. Anyways.

Everyone is trying to come up with ideas on how to bring life back into other spacetime games.

Well most spacetime games have been based off the same design (sort of) yet all largely successful!

Well.... Why not cross dungeons? ( use AL new dungeons and Implement them into say..PL)

HEAR ME OUT

Ok so Arcane Legends is obviously where the money is and most of the spacetime community. So dungeons and updates are going to shoot out consistently oppose to Pocket Legends which well has been in the communitys words "forgotten".

Items would obviously have to different Inbetween games and number of mobs and stats etc etc, But doing this would completely cover mob designs, (dungeons or levels), and bosses. Which is a HUGE part of creating an entire cap.

Me as I'm sure many others at this point only want new content something to farm, level, race to the next cap and of course get the best gear!

Of course you would have to look at a critic side I guess ? Or to those reviewing your games and they may see it as ridiculous but I see it as a good business idea. It's like releasing a cap while on a 1.5 elixir of profit.

This is probably going to seem ridiculous so please criticize me lightly! It was the last thing I could possibly think of that meets both developers and community needs.
    Last edited by Rushorgtfo; 02-26-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

As you said, completely ridiculous. That will only mix the two games and you end up with nothing. If you want graphics like in AL, then go play AL. I understand that PL is your life, but eventually a cap and new game content will emerge. The Devs don't know when exactly, but it will happen. Merging two game contents would look ridiculous beacuse you have mixed content, that content is so mixed up that you eventually don't know to which game it belonged. Plus, AL has different graphics and it wouldn't go well with PL or vise versa.

Note: Keep the ideas coming! The more the ideas, the bigger the chance that some of them could get implemented.
    Last edited by Shonex; 02-26-2014 at 01:57 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shonex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Ik AL has been like a diamond mine to dev.In certain point i agree like copy the map of AL(mobs,map,tree,etc).But the graphic,no.Its feel like we play AL except its PL.Other than that,iam ok dude.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ks_Leon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shone :) View Post
    As you said, completely ridiculous. That will only mix the two games and you end up with nothing. If you want graphics like in AL, then go play AL. I understand that PL is your life, but eventually a cap and new game content will emerge. The Devs don't know when exactly, but it will happen. Merging two game contents would look ridiculous beacuse you have mixed content, that content is so mixed up that you eventually don't know to which game it belonged. Plus, AL has different graphics and it wouldn't go well with PL or vise versa.

Note: Keep the ideas coming! The more the ideas, the bigger the chance that some of them could get implemented.

The idea of recycling content from old pl dungeons has actually been taken in consideration by a moderator. So I figured why not recycle content that's new to us yet old to say AL users. I'm not looking for AL graphics. I'm looking for new content. But nonetheless thank you for your feedback!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

One little problem:

PL's game engine couldn't handle AL's dungeons or graphics. They would have to remake the whole dungeon just for PL and that's quite unlikely. Thankmeorgtfo

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    One little problem:

PL's game engine couldn't handle AL's dungeons or graphics. They would have to remake the whole dungeon just for PL and that's quite unlikely. Thankmeorgtfo

What i mean than is they could just use the basics of the map than the ground the actual dungeon with dumbed down graphics..the mobs..the bosses... It's possible!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo:1493918
    Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    One little problem:

What i mean than is they could just use the basics of the map than the ground the actual dungeon with dumbed down graphics..the mobs..the bosses... It's possible!
    It's not , as dudetus said, they would put in too much work,
    they might aswell make a whole new one. It's the same amount of work.
    Sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Well its just a suggestion.Who know dev will reply this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Small chance but it could happen. Even if the Dev replies, nothing new would happen.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shonex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Wao. Oh well I'm just suggestions as much as possible and honestly it would not even be close to the same amount of work. Have a complete dungeon design skips a whole lot of work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    Wao. Oh well I'm just suggestions as much as possible and honestly it would not even be close to the same amount of work. Have a complete dungeon design skips a whole lot of work.
    Well since most of us are not legit game designers, we could not say anything for certain. I think sts should just like recolor an entire campaign, even the weapon/mobs, make cap l81 add some elites and bam, there we go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    Well since most of us are not legit game designers, we could not say anything for certain. I think sts should just like recolor an entire campaign, even the weapon/mobs, make cap l81 add some elites and bam, there we go.
    I have suggested that in my thread, the Dev said that they will take it into consideration.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shonex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

"Dumbing" down graphics would take as much work as making graphics higher.... if not then more.

We want more recolored vanities!
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shone :) View Post
    I have suggested that in my thread, the Dev said that they will take it into consideration.
    Lol I'm aware.

And no, the 'Dev' will not take it into consideration. Remiem is ofc a very new 'Dev' and has quite a bit to learn about recent Pl ventures. Also, Remiem isn't even a "Dev, "she's a community moderator. Simply, she can't just program/recolor an entire campaign for us, unlike Techoemail who created humania. She can only bring it under some devs attention, who are actually very busy with al ATM lel. If Justg posted, well then it would happen. Plus, this is not the first time someone has had the brilliance to re-suggest this idea. Its about the 200th. So I guess you could say they have been taking it into 'consideration' for the past 2 years, but they are not serious about it. And I did not think the op or anyone I was replying to cared to read thru an entire thread so thus I posted a simplified version. So therefore you post was unnecessary and not directly related to my post. Am I missing something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    Lol I'm aware.

And no, the 'Dev' will not take it into consideration. Remiem is ofc a very new 'Dev' and has quite a bit to learn about recent Pl ventures. Also, Remiem isn't even a "Dev, "she's a community moderator. Simply, she can't just program/recolor an entire campaign for us, unlike Techoemail who created humania. She can only bring it under some devs attention, who are actually very busy with al ATM lel. If Justg posted, well then it would happen. Plus, this is not the first time someone has had the brilliance to re-suggest this idea. Its about the 200th. So I guess you could say they have been taking it into 'consideration' for the past 2 years, but they are not serious about it. And I did not think the op or anyone I was replying to cared to read thru an entire thread so thus I posted a simplified version. So therefore you post was unnecessary and not directly related to my post. Am I missing something?

Quite a bit to learn? Lol. Her going and suggesting it is better than us trying to and they could take it into consideration obviously they are focused on AL but that doesn't mean they will never update PL. Have some faith, quit being such a negative nancy.

Btw recoloring only and calling it a new cap? I would rather quit lol. For those as myself who have been playing from the start deserve a good cap. Black smoke was great. And I have no doubt
    They could pump out another when AL slows down.
    Last edited by Rushorgtfo; 02-26-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Yeah but in the meantime all we can do is pvp or play a different game. Summer is coming up and sure AL is going a little nice vacation themed stuff so I wouldn't even think about us getting anything new for another 6months
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NotYoCookiez View Post
    Yeah but in the meantime all we can do is pvp or play a different game. Summer is coming up and sure AL is going a little nice vacation themed stuff so I wouldn't even think about us getting anything new for another 6months
    Exactly. I've actually started playing Al, it is pretty challenging for a hardcore non plat player.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    Quite a bit to learn? Lol. Her going and suggesting it is better than us trying to and they could take it into consideration obviously they are focused on AL but that doesn't mean they will never update PL. Have some faith, quit being such a negative nancy.

Btw recoloring only and calling it a new cap? I would rather quit lol. For those as myself who have been playing from the start deserve a good cap. Black smoke was great. And I have no doubt
    They could pump out another when AL slows down.
    Uhm, I agree, but Remiem only said that she would, "pass it along," to the Dev team...

Around two months ago, I considered myself to be the only positive person, and that everyone else was negative. Now it sorta has switched depending on your perspective.
    Realistically, if STS is investing most of their time into the development of new Battle games and improvements for AL, they will not create a brand new cap. Unless they take on a new staff member that is really motivated. I truly do not know what the lead developer for Pl is doing right now, other than working on Al. Last I heard it was Technoemail- http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ead-Designer-!

I like the idea of another Mount Fang type cap. Re-used maps, but completely new gear and bosses.
    I will be releasing a thread fairly soon on a neat way of going about this, I.e. what maps/mobs/gear to re-use and what to totally re-color. Also some extensions to the questline, and ways for lengthy improvement. Just for fun of course. I have had my ideas implemented before, but I doubt this one will be.
    Regards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Come play AL, Rush

PL is like an ex-GF. You feel like you can't let her go because you've invested so much time in her.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Don't Listen To Zeus Rush, PL Is Great Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Come play AL, Rush

PL is like an ex-GF. You feel like you can't let her go because you've invested so much time in her.
    Lmao! This is so true