Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Accidently activating 8 Plat XP Elixer on Map Selection

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey Zorin. Our apologies for the accidental expenditure of Platinum on your part.

At the game's original launch the intent was to have Elixirs be like popping quarters into the video machine. The team recognized that the pop up would come up and you would have to have a 2nd accidental tap in order to actually spend the platinum.

We know that this is still too easy to do. We have a task in to change it, but it requires a new client version to do so and that new client work has been pushed back in favor of getting out the Dragon Enclave expansion. We prioritized the expansion since Shuyal was getting a little long in the tooth and with Halloween and Christmas, end game itemization was getting a bit saturated and people were complaining for fun new things to do.

All that is to say, we hear you and we have plans to fix it in the future. Thanks very much for your understanding.
    Thanks Sam!

I have other required changes in the "Suggestions" part of the forums and I hope you bring those up to the dev team; in my opinion, those changes/additions should have been there from the start.

Especially this one: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...tem-one-by-one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I also heard the "Delete" button on the 'Character' select screen also has no confirmation yes/no....

What kind of programmer does that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey Zorin. Our apologies for the accidental expenditure of Platinum on your part.

At the game's original launch the intent was to have Elixirs be like popping quarters into the video machine. The team recognized that the pop up would come up and you would have to have a 2nd accidental tap in order to actually spend the platinum.

We know that this is still too easy to do. We have a task in to change it, but it requires a new client version to do so and that new client work has been pushed back in favor of getting out the Dragon Enclave expansion. We prioritized the expansion since Shuyal was getting a little long in the tooth and with Halloween and Christmas, end game itemization was getting a bit saturated and people were complaining for fun new things to do.

All that is to say, we hear you and we have plans to fix it in the future. Thanks very much for your understanding.
    yay, as long as it's planned in the future, it's all good! I shall just be more careful until then! Now go buff them old arcane pets XD

<The Hammer>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

the placement is intentional

regardless, email them so you will be reimbursed. i did that twice before and they gave the plats back to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    Once, I sat on my iPad and bought a combo.
    LOL. Hopefully your screen wasn't scratched (like if you had keys in your back pocket), that would really suck if you lost plat and damaged your iPad.
    Last edited by Smilingdaisy; 03-05-2014 at 09:24 PM.

al: smilingdaisy | smilinglily
    pl: smilingdaisy | smilingpanda | smilingpingu | smilingaway | smilinglily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

ive accidentally bought sme 30 plat from one of the events in AL i think it was winter event.
    anyways i emailed support and told them what happened.. luckily they returned it.. but thats just once..

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Exclamation

It also happened to me very long time ago

When i want to check duration of luck elixir, i accidentaly click 50% xp elixir purchase when i want to close the elixir tab (X button)

I dont filled a platinum refund report to support desk, but if STG want to give me back my lost platinum i will be very happy all day long

Name:  Screenshot_2014-03-06-10-33-55.png
Views: 41
Size:  722.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I bought the combo when I wanted to go to a map in a party. The combo lix button is placed so cheekily where the normal go to map button is! I also hate it when u want to teleport out of a map when you're done you get killed while in menu and the revive buttons pop up and you end up using plat on a finished map!
    Happened to me too! And the worst part is I didn't even loot anything out farming elite LMM back then -.- That was an hour of pure grinding with combo elix

Sent from under the sheets.
    SeksiMARI
    CLIMAX Guildmaster

Play nice, stranger.