Thread: 55 level Crafted Sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default 55 level Crafted Sets

good night, some time ago I sent a request to improve the pocket legends game, because 55 level uuncrafted sets are apparently equal to the 55 level crafted sets, but after spending time then I realize that everything is well, so I make the following question: will u change the 55 level crafted sets for this game better? since they have spent several years and have not made the changes you really need this game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

55 crafted sets are pretty different alrdy
    str changes from a dodge/regen set to a really tanky set with awesome dmg as well
    int changes from regen to a nuke set(use gemstone staff)
    custom exchanges a small amount of dmg for some really useful health regen(awesome in pvp)
    yeh they don't compare to glyph as well, but they are a level lower

what stats were you hoping would increase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I do not make reference to the statistics of the 55lvl Crafted Sets and 55lvl Uncrafted Sets, but the outward appearance when used, are completely equal. Can not find a significant difference to the naked eye which is Crafted and which is Uncrafted.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tebandraker:1504358
    I do not make reference to the statistics of the 55lvl Crafted Sets and 55lvl Uncrafted Sets, but the outward appearance when used, are completely equal. Can not find a significant difference to the naked eye which is Crafted and which is Uncrafted.
    ohhhhh got ya
    A piece by piece difference would be awesome
    if you get the whole set, there is a difference, they gain alot more sparkles for the crafted sets

I would like to see the items change color or something as much as you, honestly I think this issue is far too low on the devs priorities to get changed ever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have spent several years playing Pocket Legends and worries and bothers me a bit, it Sets 55 levels Crafted and Uncrafted look the same in appearance, although the statistics are different, the two different Sets look the same and there is no way to recognize easily which is Crafted and which it isnt.
    When a PVE player uses the 55lvl Sets no matter whether Crafted or Uncrafted, sprinkles the same stars of different colors; ie, no one can know at a glance if a player is wearing a Crafted or Uncrafted set, which causes me concern because not worth farming to Craft 55lvl Sets, seeking day after day in the Sewer Area, if many players say they do not mind using the Crafted or Uncrafted Set because they look the same in appearance.
    For all the above and bearing in mind that it is important that through our contributions, we improve every day more Spacetime Studios Games. It would be of great importance to analyze proper way to modify 55lvl Sets, that apparently can differentiate so either by a simple additional color on the color of the stars sprinkling player or anything else.
    I appreciate the attention given to this request and and I hope that this suggestion will be taken into account to improve one of the best games of the Spacetime Studios family.