Thread: pet level up, makes player stop walking and/or prevent player from walking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Exclamation pet level up, makes player stop walking and/or prevent player from walking

Each time your pet levels up, you get a pop-up on your screen that your pet has leveled up, which is fine. Well done pet!

But it also stops you from walking when you were running, which is kinda annoying. Specially when you try to keep up with others. To my knowledge this happens on all devices, even on chrome.
    To me, on Android, the most annoying thing happens when your pet levels up. Because when it levels, it even prevents your joystick to point in the direction which i were running. You can use all direction, except the 1 direction you want. You actually have to stop walking, before you can continue walking in the direction you want. In which Arlor is this behavior wanted?

Please remove the walking-break when a pet levels up. There is no birthday cookie or cake to feed the pet when he/she levels up anyway. We already have the flashy pop-up. A level up is suppose to be a good thing. Now i fear a pet is going to level and i miss out on things, because my pet turned me into a donkey and refuses to walk.

ps,
    pet ideas: donkeys and horses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Confirmed. But at least on chrome it solves itself since pressing another direction key keeps you going normally and you don't even have to pay attention to it since the lack of 30 degree angle movement keys pretty much forces you to alternate between two keys.

On android yeah, you are force-stopped for a second there. Not that big of a deal but it'd be nice to see it fixed at some point.