Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: iPad Multitasking Issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Default iPad Multitasking Issue

With the new iPad update there is multitasking. When I exit Pocket Legends it basically pauses the game instead of closing it and logging me out. The problem is that in my team I stay there. So it is basically a 4 man team once I leave. Some people have gotten angry and usually boot. But if I am host the people can't do anything about it. The other problem with this is when I reopen the app it has a 1 minute "lag" until it says "You have been disconnected from the server" and I log in. Something else that might be caused by this is I have to log in twice. The first time I log on and gives me a message that says I can't connect to the server. Then once I log on again it works fine.

I'm just wondering if this could be fixed on your part or if it is just the Apple update and has nothing to do with you guys... Thnx anyways!

P.S. If any of the devs know if the cyber armor of void drops and if so, where?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Just need to get used to logging or at least exiting the game like we have on the iPhone 4. Other option is to double tap for active apps, hold down pl and then click the x.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,896 Posts

You'll be disconnected after being out of the app for 2 minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

on the other hand, it reserves your spot if you have to check something out of game for a moment. Just exit to home screen before you exit the app if you wan to get out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    FAIL! (oh man I always wanted to say that...)
    RosieODonell, Lvl 50 WarMage / Ogediah, Lvl 35 Warrior / DrPhill, Lvl 45 Archer
    (+ three others I play around with when bored)