Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
I do not recommend a sorcerer to anyone. The fast leveling in tombs perhaps attractive, but you need to be load with plats for respec and revive. A warrior is always welcome in your pvp team, even if a newbie, same goes for rogues in arena.
Sorcs are not only the most fun to play with but most useful. They are great for farming and can beat maps in minutes. Ever try to do compare a rouge/mage/warrior in elite solo? I bet the mage would win. Not only by using fewer pots but taking a stroll as yes.
There isn't a need for massive respec, just 1. And that is at max lvl where you can change your skills/stats.

A warrior and rouge aren't exactly ALWAYS welcome. What would you rather have? Full arcane/mythic mage with 1.1k DPS and 800dmg or war with 100 dmg and 210DPS? with 1k armor and 4k HP. It depends on the scenario and ruling out a class without giving the option of playing it, feeling it and enjoying it is quite unfair.

Every class has it's benefits and fits together with another. Each one is great in its own right - and trust me, i've played war/rouge/mage lvl 41 as well as twink of those classes. They are all good, one word of advice - Brain. Use correct skills, at right moment (know what your skills do when charged or not) do not randomly just throw skills and hope for the best.