Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We are <Chosen>

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I seriously saw it coming with my recent bout of off-AL activity skyrocketing and again having to login only for dailies, but a warning would have been nice you guys. I know I'm not hardcore enough for you guys anymore, but I hoped to be again someday and work up to it at my own pace. I was hoping being a founding member of ROM gave me some degree of kick protection, but I guess I was wrong. I'm not angry and was basically counting the days until I got kicked out but I'm just saying, a forum PM would have been nice as a warning first.

Good luck to you guys. I'll contact a recruiter when I'm ready to be hardcore again, and I hope Mythic keeps me on friends for that. WTB ROM invite from Ghost's alt for the nostalgia. :P

Psst, seriously AL needs an ingame mail system. There are mailboxes but you can't send mail to players?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 05-31-2014 at 09:05 AM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bronislav84 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    I seriously saw it coming with my recent bout of off-AL activity skyrocketing and again having to login only for dailies, but a warning would have been nice you guys. I know I'm not hardcore enough for you guys anymore, but I hoped to be again someday and work up to it at my own pace. I was hoping being a founding member of ROM gave me some degree of kick protection, but I guess I was wrong. I'm not angry and was basically counting the days until I got kicked out but I'm just saying, a forum PM would have been nice as a warning first.

Good luck to you guys. I'll contact a recruiter when I'm ready to be hardcore again, and I hope Mystic keeps me on friends for that. WTB ROM invite from Ghost's alt for the nostalgia. :P

Psst, seriously AL needs an ingame mail system. There are mailboxes but you can't send mail to players?
    Hey man. We just did some cleanup of low level/inactive players. No hard feeling. Lots of people we hadn't seen in a while. No doubt, when your ready to start playing again, let me (or anyone) know.

We announced it a couple places (in game, line) just not here. Sorry about that.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Definitely no hard feelings. Like I said I was expecting it, but with an actual warning I can see. Just saying it was kinda impossible to see the announcement if I only get on once a day for less than a minute to get dailies. PMs are much better and work offline, for future reference.

I will definitely let you guys know when I'm ready to start playing again normally.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 05-31-2014 at 09:06 AM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange