Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: give us hope

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default give us hope

Wouldn't kill u guys to come to sl from a bit and show us that you're all still alive and watching over us. Im tired of friends quitting saying "sl is dead devs don't care about us anymore" and all that other negative stuff. Bring on the new cap, bring on the new vanity, armor, or whatever u guys can do to make this game funner than what it used to be. I understand that sts makes most of the money from AL but you guys made this app too its not here for nothing. If u wanna make money on SL or wutever maybe u guys should patch plat glitches. Haven't u guys realized that almost everyone that gives u feedback on how SL is compared to the other sts games says this is the most organized game that has potential of being even bigger than whatever it was before you guys ran off to the other games. Come on, many people are being let down because they feel like u abandoned the game, me personally i love SL but we need new content. Can u guys help me keep hope alive that this game will soon be back on top? And please respond or sumthin becuz i realize u guys hardly even talk on the SL side of forums anymore. Btw i only made this forum acc to tell u guys that were still alive over here.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey Supah,

All of the Legends Games, including Star Legends, are very much on our mind. Right now my team (that support the Legends games) is slammed getting the Arcane Legends expansion out. I know, I know, it gets tiresome of hearing about Arcane Legends, but it is our biggest game by a pretty serious order of magnitude. We're working hard to service as many Spacetime Fans as possible, and that is why it is like that. As for making Star Legends back on top, I don't know about that. We spent a LOT of time and effort getting Star launched and trying to grow it back in 2012 (along with Pocket and Dark). Sci Fi has always been more of a niche. Certainly debatable, but if you look at general MMO gaming trends, you might come to that conclusion as well.

Anyway, I want to shoot straight with you because you deserve nothing less as one of our fans and customers. Star is our smallest game, so don't expect anything too crazy. I am hopeful to be able to make headway on more initiatives for all Legends games over the summer (and not just Arcane), but I can't make any promises. The future is never certain.

Thanks for taking the time to post and to play Star Legends.

Respectfully yours,
    Samhayne
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey Supah,

All of the Legends Games, including Star Legends, are very much on our mind. Right now my team (that support the Legends games) is slammed getting the Arcane Legends expansion out. I know, I know, it gets tiresome of hearing about Arcane Legends, but it is our biggest game by a pretty serious order of magnitude. We're working hard to service as many Spacetime Fans as possible, and that is why it is like that. As for making Star Legends back on top, I don't know about that. We spent a LOT of time and effort getting Star launched and trying to grow it back in 2012 (along with Pocket and Dark). Sci Fi has always been more of a niche. Certainly debatable, but if you look at general MMO gaming trends, you might come to that conclusion as well.

Anyway, I want to shoot straight with you because you deserve nothing less as one of our fans and customers. Star is our smallest game, so don't expect anything too crazy. I am hopeful to be able to make headway on more initiatives for all Legends games over the summer (and not just Arcane), but I can't make any promises. The future is never certain.

Thanks for taking the time to post and to play Star Legends.

Respectfully yours,
    Samhayne
    Check out my super classes thread in the suggestions/feedback area, if u guys need help bringing out ideas for an expansion for SL, I pretty much made it for you check it out and tell me what u guys think at least they are my ideas and sounds pretty awesome too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default give us hope

nice to see a dev response, clarifies things more then letting the community answer, which most of the time ends up with more questions then it started, but I agree with supah even if it isn't to big then what about a new class or even take of class lock out of items, except weapons
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiarck View Post
    nice to see a dev response, clarifies things more then letting the community answer, which most of the time ends up with more questions then it started, but I agree with supah even if it isn't to big then what about a new class or even take of class lock out of items, except weapons
    agree^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Where is SL? I think this has answered all of your questions ( )...

Name:  4765753567870976.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  319.2 KB

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shonex For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shonex View Post
    Where is SL? I think this has answered all of your questions ( )...

Name:  4765753567870976.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  319.2 KB
    Yep

RIP sl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

so sad to see this
    SL: Divinemyth, TheColdPath, TheWarmPath
    DL: Roamings, Tentai, Cleanse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

is that you supahboy? -.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Star is our smallest game
    I have to answer to this

What you guys think:
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  7.2 KB

What a Star really is:
    Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 289
Size:  8.5 KB

Its big.

Quote Originally Posted by supah View Post
    to tell u guys that were still alive over here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    I have to answer to this

What you guys think:
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  7.2 KB

What a Star really is:
    Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 289
Size:  8.5 KB

Its big.
    OMG Dragoon im cracking up hahahaha
    |SL: Skittlefartz/Rainbowfartz/Mcfartz/Twistedinsane/Tobeornottobe/Vazar/Vazzar/Vaazzar/Zeroblu/Discopotato/Discopotato/Ninjaskar/Ninjascar/|AL: Vazar/Vaztron/Vazer/Vazzar|PL: Vaazar/Vazzar/Sentinel|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

You guys expect to much thats why people quit. Im still on sl i play everyday i mean not all day but i dont think Star Legends is a waist of time. As long as there are a few stuff added or recolored im fine with the game. Star legends is my favorite game and still is. But sadly when or whenever the new Legends comes out and im.not saying it will but if it does i will be quiting Star Legends for that game because sadly Star Legends is turning into Pocket Legends. Why do i say that? Well if you go to pvp like endgame for example there are so many immature players that think there so pro in pvp but then again they have no skill just cuz they have a napalm and can tank it out or just charge does not require any skills all you have you have to do is press random stuff like your sister does when she plays mortal combat or teken with you and gosh how i hated that (You lose! "What!!!! How you do that.... Sister: "Idk i was pressing random buttons :S") true skill is sadly walling and my personal best Kiting. Half of kiting skill is what we call walling now since there is a lil bug sadly sts hasnt fixed it yet but who cares now its a skill and is useful if you wanna live xD and another immature place is Twink its just wow.... Like mostly every old twink left so left all new people which just use max blur then just charges also requires no skill like for instance the guild manarchy farms newbies and when they get rushed they either hide or leave or team the rusher but then again the "Rusher" is not a rusher they have there reasons as i do for mine and another example Recidiation or something like that he says he is the better then most but wont vs me nor other good pvpers and the excuse is "already beat you" i guess if this was rl and i was like 7 and beat a kid and then 20 years later i become super weak and the other kid is like super buff i should use that excuse "Nah man dont wanna fight you i already beat you once so it means im way stronger then you" and also the economy on sl just awful squid jumped from 3m to 8-10m whats up with that. And i get called a noob for offering 1.5m for ray and 2m for squid if people be overpricing imma be underpricing xD well thats all i have to say about star legends. One last thing tho if your gonna play a Legend game play star legends probably best game out there

P.s and cmon no revive in Arcane legends well last time i played it didnt have it idk about it now, dl is just dead and pl just immature people and battle games are just side games

Sincerely , Your enimie or Friend Weweepee

P.P.S i might have spelt a few words wrong xD dont judge me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weweepeetwo View Post
    You guys expect to much thats why people quit. Im still on sl i play everyday i mean not all day but i dont think Star Legends is a waist of time. As long as there are a few stuff added or recolored im fine with the game. Star legends is my favorite game and still is. But sadly when or whenever the new Legends comes out and im.not saying it will but if it does i will be quiting Star Legends for that game because sadly Star Legends is turning into Pocket Legends. Why do i say that? Well if you go to pvp like endgame for example there are so many immature players that think there so pro in pvp but then again they have no skill just cuz they have a napalm and can tank it out or just charge does not require any skills all you have you have to do is press random stuff like your sister does when she plays mortal combat or teken with you and gosh how i hated that (You lose! "What!!!! How you do that.... Sister: "Idk i was pressing random buttons :S") true skill is sadly walling and my personal best Kiting. Half of kiting skill is what we call walling now since there is a lil bug sadly sts hasnt fixed it yet but who cares now its a skill and is useful if you wanna live xD and another immature place is Twink its just wow.... Like mostly every old twink left so left all new people which just use max blur then just charges also requires no skill like for instance the guild manarchy farms newbies and when they get rushed they either hide or leave or team the rusher but then again the "Rusher" is not a rusher they have there reasons as i do for mine and another example Recidiation or something like that he says he is the better then most but wont vs me nor other good pvpers and the excuse is "already beat you" i guess if this was rl and i was like 7 and beat a kid and then 20 years later i become super weak and the other kid is like super buff i should use that excuse "Nah man dont wanna fight you i already beat you once so it means im way stronger then you" and also the economy on sl just awful squid jumped from 3m to 8-10m whats up with that. And i get called a noob for offering 1.5m for ray and 2m for squid if people be overpricing imma be underpricing xD well thats all i have to say about star legends. One last thing tho if your gonna play a Legend game play star legends probably best game out there

P.s and cmon no revive in Arcane legends well last time i played it didnt have it idk about it now, dl is just dead and pl just immature people and battle games are just side games

utterly just beautiful :')

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thecoldpath:1515064

utterly just beautiful :')
    Ty i spoke this from the bottom of my heart i mean its fine that they make new games for example loot at the black op series they dont just have 1 game they make new ones so stop hating on sts they have made the best mmo games i mean non of them except star legends brings my attention but i lool foward for the new game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Ty i spoke this from the bottom of my heart i mean its fine that they make new games for example loot at the black op series they dont just have 1 game they make new ones so stop hating on sts they have made the best mmo games i mean non of them except star legends brings my attention but i lool foward for the new game
    I do hope they will add at least on new thing on SL before they make a new game but hey ik the developers are busy cause AL is coming out with a new expansion...
    |SL: Skittlefartz/Rainbowfartz/Mcfartz/Twistedinsane/Tobeornottobe/Vazar/Vazzar/Vaazzar/Zeroblu/Discopotato/Discopotato/Ninjaskar/Ninjascar/|AL: Vazar/Vaztron/Vazer/Vazzar|PL: Vaazar/Vazzar/Sentinel|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Supah, you didn't read enough into what Sam was saying. It's been the same answer we've been getting time and time again. Don't get your hopes up, bud. The most it sounds like will happen is more recolored vanities.

Sure, SL is the smallest of all the legends games, but it wasn't always like that. The only reason it became so small is decrease to no content update. People got bored and quit, a lot going to O&C. SL used to be the top game of the legends games. It's not the gaming communities fault the population has decreased drastically, it's the companies fault for not putting equal focus on each of the legends games. If there was still a big focus on SL, it wouldn't be as small as you've made it become. SL still has tons of potential, it's the companies choice to either go with it, or let it continue to fall. They've made their decision quite obvious, they're going with the latter.

Because of this decision the company has made, I will no longer be funding them. Yes, I'm but one person. I would rather throw my money into a company willing to support all their fans games, not just one specific group. (Look at it as the company being a parent, and the games their children. The more attention you give a child, the more it will grow and prosper. The more you neglect a child, it won't grow. It will feel the neglect and become empty. With no future. So, Spacetime being the parent is choosing favoritism to a select fan base. That's an unfair judgement call on their part. But in them doing that, they've truly shown the respect they have for the SL fan base.) I started to pop back into the game on occasion, but my gaming focus has been with an entire new company. And I can speak for others, as a lot have moved their focus into an entire new company.

The games are only as good as the company will let them be.

Sucks. I met a lot of good people in SL... completely let down and disappointed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooguru View Post
    Supah, you didn't read enough into what Sam was saying. It's been the same answer we've been getting time and time again. Don't get your hopes up, bud. The most it sounds like will happen is more recolored vanities.

Sure, SL is the smallest of all the legends games, but it wasn't always like that. The only reason it became so small is decrease to no content update. People got bored and quit, a lot going to O&C. SL used to be the top game of the legends games. It's not the gaming communities fault the population has decreased drastically, it's the companies fault for not putting equal focus on each of the legends games. If there was still a big focus on SL, it wouldn't be as small as you've made it become. SL still has tons of potential, it's the companies choice to either go with it, or let it continue to fall. They've made their decision quite obvious, they're going with the latter.

Because of this decision the company has made, I will no longer be funding them. Yes, I'm but one person. I would rather throw my money into a company willing to support all their fans games, not just one specific group. (Look at it as the company being a parent, and the games their children. The more attention you give a child, the more it will grow and prosper. The more you neglect a child, it won't grow. It will feel the neglect and become empty. With no future. So, Spacetime being the parent is choosing favoritism to a select fan base. That's an unfair judgement call on their part. But in them doing that, they've truly shown the respect they have for the SL fan base.) I started to pop back into the game on occasion, but my gaming focus has been with an entire new company. And I can speak for others, as a lot have moved their focus into an entire new company.

The games are only as good as the company will let them be.

Sucks. I met a lot of good people in SL... completely let down and disappointed.
    Wow...that's some powerful stuff xD well, we will miss ya tat .-. So what games are you playing now?