Hi, I just thought of this idea. Maybe you can make a "cancel" to get refunded in trades (or gifts). For example if A bought a staff for 100k from B, then B wants the staff back, or A wants the money back because he didnt like the staff, A or B can "cancel" the trade and get exactly what they traded, which means A gets 100k back from B and B gets the staff back from A. This "cancel" system should only be able to refund in a day, after 24 hours passed you cant refund anymore.

I think this would be a good idea. It may help getting back what account "hackers" took from them, and it helps the ones who got scammed get back what they were scammed easily. Also this could be known as a loan system, that you can loan your guildy something and get back anytime you want. Noone would lose or gain anything from this, its like the trade between them never happened, so it wont cause much drama and exploit. A disadvantage is that people will just trade and test the item and then get the gold back, but there are many more advantages!

I think many merchers will disagree because they cant lowball anymore, but think about it! If you are happy because a random "nub" (who doesnt know price) just get you a very good deal, then when the "nub" know about the actual price, how do they feel?