Hello! I would like to add a few suggestions to this forums since we will be blessed with some new star armors, and ST.Patrick updates soon. : I do thank the developer team for making this happen.
here is what i would like to see in PL in the future. Including the Forgotten Arts

-Leaderboard should be bigger. Please add some slots for other people to be in it. We can only see top 5 and it would be nice to see a top 10.

-Shield of Gratitude could have 1 armor 1 damage for being as old as the founder helm and very similar looking to it.

Name:  IMG_0211[1].PNG
Views: 207
Size:  573.0 KB

-The Forgotten textures are such piece of art please implement them into the game one day. I do not like to see nice looking items sitting there..they have lots of potential.

Name:  IMG_0199[1].PNG
Views: 215
Size:  1.37 MB

Name:  IMG_0212[1].PNG
Views: 209
Size:  1.52 MB

Name:  IMG_0193[1].PNG
Views: 210
Size:  1.31 MB

I m sure there is more. Just need to have a good eye, i believe that Henrique the Haberdasher in human isle is also wearing some cyber looking armor too. I know i cant ask things right now. But in the future I think it could be a very good money maker. Well thanks and good luck next week, play on.