Thread: I am such a looser

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Talking I am such a looser

Today while pvping i decided to do a few 1v1 Battles with my friends. I wont Mention their names. At first i pvped against a lvl 36 warrior, fully mythic. I survived in a few minutes, and it was pretty tied. Then pvped against a rouge lvl 35 not fully mythic, Who killed me in 3 seconds. What i Wanna say with this is not any kind of complaining about classes being op, but to say that any class can be op, depending on how you use it. I also want to ask the pros around for tips and trix on how to become a better player, like time your skills to make cool combos, and overall just useful ideas on how to become a stronger player in both pvp and pve without buying tons of gear. And last of all im sorry if this is in the wrong place,or if there already is a thread on the subject. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

all i gotta say is pay attention.. you will understand what i mean in due time.... And dont go into every fight thinking i'll do the same i just did the last time to such and such player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Today while pvping i decided to do a few 1v1 Battles with my friends. I wont Mention their names. At first i pvped against a lvl 36 warrior, fully mythic. I survived in a few minutes, and it was pretty tied. Then pvped against a rouge lvl 35 not fully mythic, Who killed me in 3 seconds. What i Wanna say with this is not any kind of complaining about classes being op, but to say that any class can be op, depending on how you use it. I also want to ask the pros around for tips and trix on how to become a better player, like time your skills to make cool combos, and overall just useful ideas on how to become a stronger player in both pvp and pve without buying tons of gear. And last of all im sorry if this is in the wrong place,or if there already is a thread on the subject. Thanks
    Jina has forum account? Next time inv me ;D
    ♕The king of AL has returned♕

Proud member of <21 Jump Street>

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Well for pvp every game is different my biggest siggestion is to learn not only all of your abilities but all of the other classes abilities. By knowing this you will also be able to counter them. For example you will be able to predict to some degree when to stun when to be offensive/defensive when to heal etc.