Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I come from arcane legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default I come from arcane legends

So I play arcane legends I haven't played pocket legends since like late 2012. I only played it about 1 month back then and I accumulated around 4m gold. But I forgot how I got that. I am going to try out PL again. What is a good class like can someone who is nice please tell me briefly about each class? Also how do I get rich(I'm a hard worker)? Like in arcane u get a lepre and farm locks then level up and farm elites and km3. What do I farm in PL? What's the PL equivalent of locks? Thanks so much for reading this and help answers these questions please

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheKittyKiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Also I heard population went down is that true? Is it stay multiplayer playable or is there too little people?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheKittyKiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

A lot of PL players went to AL, true, but there plenty of us still about. Nice to see a reversal
    Not sure about locks, but there are big lucks which should be available with St. Patrick's day update (you came at perfect time). You can use big luck to farm at a variety of places, really depends on what you are looking for. Some places which are farmed a lot are Mount Fang Vampire Feast at level 60 (dragon pieces are pretty rare but they are worth a bit), and many farm at Blacksmoke Mountain (level 70+) in Dragon's Nest and Magma Fields. For lower levels though, crystalline sets are good to farm for in Sandstone. I'm no merch and just use CS to put drops up for auction.
    Classes: there are five. Mage (int), bear (str), bird (dex), and fox and rhino, which vary more in their specs. In my opinion, Mage is easiest to begin with, but bird is good also.
    Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Ceyrinn; 03-10-2014 at 12:32 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ceyrinn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I agree with what was said above. Mage in my opinion is the easiest to play. It can be good in pvp too, with practice! (Or a simple savage set and the ability to spam skills.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenmc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

What are big lucks and how to get them?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheKittyKiller For This Useful Post:

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheKittyKiller View Post
    What are big lucks and how to get them?
    Usually at St. Patricks day - which is next week - you can buy one for platinum (it's vanity).

Similar to Lepre Amulet in AL you have more loot reroll chances with Big Luck.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheKittyKiller:1512503
    So I play arcane legends I haven't played pocket legends since like late 2012. I only played it about 1 month back then and I accumulated around 400K gold. But I forgot how I got that. I am going to try out PL again. What is a good class like can someone who is nice please tell me briefly about each class? Also how do I get rich(I'm a hard worker)? Like in arcane u get a lepre and farm locks then level up and farm elites and km3. What do I farm in PL? What's the PL equivalent of locks? Thanks so much for reading this and help answers these questions please

I corrected it for you.
    Because I doubt you made that much in 1 month.
    You don't seem not to know anything about the game
    No hard feelings.
    Btw,
    Choose Mage as your class & merch to make bank

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hook For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

You made 4 mil somehow but you want to know about what class to choose from, um, did you lose your account or something..? Yeah the game has fewer players now and has sort of lost its population, but at the peek times it's really active IMO, just not for me due to being a Australian time zone, and I'm online when not many Yanks are on sadly.
    Last edited by Jig; 03-11-2014 at 08:30 AM.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

hmm . i too just came back to PL after 2.5 years? lol.

kinda forget where to farm n level . have a mage n bird , lv 66 and lv 65 . ( lucky got the 2 rings for my mage )

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

4 mil in 1 month? Unless u played 24/7 u would have gotten 4 mil in a legit way... And then u would have learned to play at least 1 class during that time period. Something is not right in this, unless u tried to just look cool and have '4 mil' as a beginner.

As said, mage or bird are the easiest. Mage is more AoE dmg and bird focuses more on single target dmg. But mage has more responsibilities in a group (healing and reviving) and with bird u can just pewpew without being shouted at.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    4 mil in 1 month? Unless u played 24/7 u would have gotten 4 mil in a legit way... And then u would have learned to play at least 1 class during that time period. Something is not right in this, unless u tried to just look cool and have '4 mil' as a beginner.

As said, mage or bird are the easiest. Mage is more AoE dmg and bird focuses more on single target dmg. But mage has more responsibilities in a group (healing and reviving) and with bird u can just pewpew without being shouted at.
    I think occultformula is right, he should of meant 400k lol
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post

I would say bird is easiest for this reason, as long as you're happy with the one-dimensional kill them all role. And if you are, you can also play a fox pretty easily. It's a bit tougher than bird because it has some close-up skills that mean you can't just kite the whole time, but it's really not that big a deal when you get the hang of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

PL has no equivalent to locks. That's why it's better.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    PL has no equivalent to locks. That's why it's better.
    Yet AL has 10x the amount more population xD I don't really think its all about locks robbo
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Yet AL has 10x the amount more population xD I don't really think its all about locks robbo
    Sadly it is. All the best gear is obtained by locked crates and then best way to farm is by getting locked crates.

The game ended on the release of kraken.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Sadly, you can farm other things like eggs, and little crates from elites also, yeah it's not like PL everything drops from bosses, dunno why they didn't do that also... But eh I like it, its fine.. Its easy but hard to make gold if you get the hang of it, you will have gold flowing
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Sadly, you can farm other things like eggs, and little crates from elites also, yeah it's not like PL everything drops from bosses, dunno why they didn't do that also... But eh I like it, its fine.. Its easy but hard to make gold if you get the hang of it, you will have gold flowing
    I tried arcane legends for a month and i quit sadly, because i cant get good gear at all. I have wasted plat on crates and nothing ofcourse. Arcane is all Money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Welcome to pl. Now you can move the screen around. It feels nice.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkterror For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Oops yeah I meant 400k. Last time I had some vanities from promo codes and a few of those fire rabbit ear looking things and about 10 of those helmet straw drinking those(lost my accoutsadly forgot info) anyone know how to get those ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    I tried arcane legends for a month and i quit sadly, because i cant get good gear at all. I have wasted plat on crates and nothing of-course. Arcane is all Money.
    I started with no plat, no gear, no nothing, just a plain noob like everyone else, and now i am where I am and I am doing great, and I mean it. Maybe you need to re think on what your doing, do NOT waste platinum on crates! save it allll up and lvl up to max lvl, then use alllll your plat in luck elixir and farm farm farm, then farm elites, crates are only for rich people that just spend literally every cent on the game

What did you do in PL? did you automatically jump to lvl 61 and you twinked there? then went to 76? Lvling in AL is 2x easier then PL...
    Veni Vidi Vici