Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When will the Dragon Enclave Expansion Launch?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Yes Sam I know that always the test runs takes place in your internal servers,I just want to know whether it's today or not that's it
    Anyways the interesting thing now is that live streaming part
    please make a live streaming of the test run please please it would be great fun and lots of excitement for all of us nails biting enjoyment for us.

Fingers Crossed....

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoloToha View Post
    Oh no! I just have noticed an announcement about Great Singe Rescue contest and now I'm unable to re-entry (I made my entry in the first thread). Is there any possibility to make an entry now?((
    I'm so sorry you can't enter anymore sorry

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Good luck on todays play through hopefully all goes well with the test play
    asimauara farmers inc! we go for the fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    That is correct, no elite zones will be accessable. The button on the map to access elites will be replaced with a button that says coming soon.

We know that people will be bummed by the elites not being there. We totally understand the desire to slam straight to that content and chase the best that the expansion has to offer. We felt that putting some breathing room between leveling up to 40 (or 41) and the elites was a good thing for the game.

Edit: I also wanted to mention the Gladiator Arena. It won't be changed at the launch of the expansion or with the elite upgrade. We plan to change the Gladiator arena sometime after the elite zones have been farmed and people are looking for "the new hotness."

Holding the elite zone content also allows us to really hammer all the bugs out of the normal version of the bosses. For those who recall, we had some pretty nasty bugs with the elite version of Shuyal bosses when the Realm of Shadows expansion launched. While we were able to patch those issues pretty quickly, the damage was done. Quills for everyone! This is something we're doing to help ensure an awesome elite zone experience. It's only 2 weekends; we think it'll be ok.
    Sam, please realize that the only people with endgame gear will be those who open crates at level 41. I don't see any other way of getting gear at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    So the only way to get level 41 Legendary gear will be to open crates? As there will be no new legendary gear dropping from elites I can only assume that would be the case.
    Yeah the crate gear will most likely be better than some of the 26-36 mythics already in the game. Sadly enough, I have to accept this because if the expansion is delayed AGAIN I will definitely quit of boredom

YouTube Channel: Tuma Arcane
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KrypticOrder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Pushing it has to do with them wantin it to be perfect and the new itemization idea

I dont mind elites being pushed but should add some type of new achivments for normal new map bosses thtll stall us until elites are up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    Please make it Thursday or Wednesday because we do work on a Friday

please consider the working people who made this game!
    Yes, developers work too. You wouldn't want them working through their weekend, right? xD
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Some of my friends took the words right out of me regarding the Elite Maps delay. At the end of it all StS intends on literally releasing an unfinished product with the subject move. Its an understatement for me to say that I'm unhappy with such a move. In my opinion, there SHOULD be only two options. 1) Wait to implement the new content until it's a completed package. 2) Leave Elite Maps up to Shuyal open and hold the new ones for trails.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unfinished-Dining-Chairs-Pictures-300x300.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	66599

Above, you can see an example of an unfinished product. This is honestly what it is.

Mistakes:
    1. Announcing the Campaign 10 weeks early, effectively destroying all farming activities for 10 weeks.
    2. Delaying the expansion.
    3. Closing of all elite zones.

At least let us farm for L40 archon rings of potency if we can't access Dragon Enclave Elite! All we have to do right now is PvP, which, honestly is very boring.

Now, regarding arcane teeth:
    Yes, I get that arcane teeth will be a rare drop in the normal maps. However, with you limiting the only maps to be able to be run for 2 weeks is the normal ones, the arcane teeth will be extensively over farmed and drop value very very quickly! This decision, honestly, will hurt the economy more than it will help it.
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-11-2014 at 02:43 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The motivation stems entirely from our desire to ship the expansion in a timely fashion. Holding it for another 2 weeks to really shake out the bugs with the elite zones didn't seem good. It also didn't have the additional benefit of having players on live banging at the normal bosses. Regardless of how much testing we do internally, stuff always comes up once it goes wild with tens of thousands of players running it.

So, I very much get that some of our most hardcore players will be disappointed by the delay of the elites. I get it and hear you.

We will also have the return of the Leprechoblin with some unique (and time limited) St. Patrick's Day vanities who will be around and about from expansion launch through March 24th (March 17th is St. Patrick's Day).
    Well i think its a wise decision. And i like it. To keep players always looking forward to something new trough all the months lvl 41 cap is going to be here.
    With New Itemization and all this changes, trying some different way, to keep players interested in game for the whole expansion, not only few hardcore ones.
    Also to look up for bugs that may be harmfull, avoid threads like how the economy is ruined since the beggining bc some elite items r abundant thank to the bug they could spot if they took more time (pirate rings, quills,....).
    Well yeah, i like it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
    Excited!

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using Tapatalk
    LolOl off topic but nice phone k900

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

turning down elite or not doesnt make sense to plat buyers(that spend monthly) as they got upgraded mythic set which is better then lvl41 elite gear and they only rush to cap to farm elites nd sell them at ridiculously high price.
    and for APs only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I'll spend these two weeks capping and farming Arena. So pity that I didn't re-entered Singe contest T_T...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzeq View Post
    Leave Elite Maps up to Shuyal open and hold the new ones for trails.
    Exactly. I said it once, I will say it again. If the only reason for locking Elite is debugging, please cap the Shuyal gear at 40 and let us farm the old elites and train our members. How can I train a member if any attack skill smashes the normal mobs in seconds?

Thank you for listening

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

I understand STS has to do this to keep players from "burning out" at least we all got something to look forward to right?

wait i dont end game! doh
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I would say, can u make a elite zone that accessible when u finished to lvl 40-41? Like elite mines of nordia when nordr expansion . Can you make those things again? By other theme like elite mines of enclave so ppl will get excited to run and wait, anyhow might nt work coz it cost 10 or 15 plat to enter if im nt wrong.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Awesome news thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    Exactly. I said it once, I will say it again. If the only reason for locking Elite is debugging, please cap the Shuyal gear at 40 and let us farm the old elites and train our members. How can I train a member if any attack skill smashes the normal mobs in seconds?

Thank you for listening
    Its useless anyways, the drop will be useless

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Senior Member TheMightyFeusalet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post

Thank you for listening
    I give my gm 100000000000+! God be with us!

Join enigmatic, the best pve guild in al! We are Enigmatic, we are ONE!
    Want a sig (for free) pm me on forums

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #119
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Update on 3/11 @ 2:40 PM Central.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to update you with the status of the Dragon Enclave expansion after our company playtest.

I can tell you 100% that the expansion will not be going live on Wednesday, March 12th.

We still have a shot for Thursday, however we did uncover some troubling issues with art assets going over budget that may have bad repercussions for lower end devices. We're proceeding with an additional round of device testing using our lowest end devices to validate those concerns. If that issue is verified, it will likely lead to the expansion pushing out for next week as we likely won't have enough time to address it sufficiently.

That's the haps. I'll keep you posted with more info as it becomes available.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I do think two weekends is an awful long time to go without elites at all.

I mean, I love farming Jarl and all, but all the decent gold that I make in this game is from elite map boss drops and mobs, so to be honest you're effectively taking away the best farming income for the entire population for two weeks just so everyone can level at their own pace. That's incredibly frustrating for a die hard elite farmer.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and say in your defense that you might have some stuff planned out in the meantime so keep players interested, such as this St. Patrick's Day content along with the new map release and such - but that better entail drops worth farming in normal maps for players to sell in the meantime.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt