Thread: ARTPLAYJUN 30-31 mage guide for all, feel free to use.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Default ARTPLAYJUN 30-31 mage guide for all, feel free to use.

<ARTPLAY> + <Republic of Korea> Guild leader: ArtPlayJun's secret 30-31 mage build.

Hey guys, ArtplayJun here.

Today I am posting a build thread because I think I am going to quit 30-31 pvp soon.

I guess I wasn't that bad at 30, until my pc couldn't run pl anymore and my mobile... I just can't heal on it. Some people did say I was the best mage for 30 but I guess that was instant because of my build exposure.

I was ilipoloili when forgotten bow wasn't nerfed and man, how I miss those days.

On ArtplayJun, when forgotten bow wasn't nerfed, I had like idk 1200-700 kdr? now it's 9.1k - 4.5k, so I guess these are a reliable build.

REMEMBER, I don't want other people copying my build as their's and posting on different threads, and I don't want to see negative comments also, thanks.

ArtplayJun: (Current nuke build) (31)

6 buffs 4 heal 3 fire 1 frost 6 light 4 drain , 60 int all dex. (Thanks talontank aka burningdex)!

Gear: l30 pink candle, l30 shivering or l30 pink gruesome (Which I don't have), l30 int helm + dex mantle or shivering armor, 8 armor 2 dodge ring or 9 damage 1 crit ring.

Strategy: Don't TANK with this build because you will obviously lose. Keep distance with 3 fire and make the opponent drain first. When they drain you, fire once more, make space and with 1/2 ~ 3/4 health, go in and use drain ice light fire, light and light and if he / she doesn't die after your combo, back up. Eventually, you will win somehow.

ArtplayJun: Old tank build that got exposed. (31)

6 buffs, 6 light, 1 frost, 1 ice storm, 5 heal, 4 drain, 1 fire. All dex or 60 int full dex.

Gear: l30 shivering talon, gruesome if you have or shiv, halloween int helm + dex mantle, 2 dodge 8 armor ring.

Strategy: Use frost light heal ice fire and either counter drain or drain first << a bit risky. Tank and tank and tank, then you will eventually win.

ArtplayJun: Tank build that I thought was useful as a 30

6 bom, 5 bov, 6 light, 1 frost, 1 ice storm, 5 heal, 1 fire, 4 drain or 6 bom 6 bov 1 frost 1 ice storm 6 heal 3 drain 6 light. I used full dex, but if you think you are low on m/s, then you should think of adding some int.

Gear: l30 shivering talon, halloween int helm, halloween dex mantle or shivering (I used shivering a lot with this build), shivering shield, 2 dodge 8 armor ring <<.

Strategy: Use frost light heal ice fire and either counter drain or drain first << a bit risky. Tank and tank and tank, then you will eventually win.

Just adding another build for fun, which I found recently, works nicely. It's for people who ragequit like that 30 mage I forgot his name, hardcorexD? (Thanks for adding me to that bounty list)

6 bom 5 bov 5 heal 6 light 5 drain 1 frost 1 icestorm 1 fire or 4 drain if you are a 30.

Also, another thing to say is, if you really do hate me, how about instead of trash talking, actually beat me and then trash talk, + 31 vs 30 mages, if you find a big difference to this, make your 30 mage 31 and then play. I had no problem beating 31's with wrathfulraze.

The strategies up their are mostly for every class but if you meet bears, try to keep distance and heal when they hs, because if you don't heal when they hs, you are basically dead.

G.L.H.F and to all the players that hate me, love you guys <3.

~Jun~

2014-7-13 (Build updates)

New builds I have found lately:

6 bom 6 bov 6 heal 6 light 3 fire 1 icestorm 1 frostbite 1 drain (Level 31 required)

And some "Cheap" tips:

When you meet a 35+ mage in a ground, use the trees! What I did was when the higher level opponent buffs, you use bov and effectively use the trees. Count around 12-15 seconds, Idk when bov drops for the opponent exactly. NOW, this is your chance, buff that bom and do whatever you can before the opponent buff is restored. Another tip when treeing: When the enemy chases you when you have no buff, simply turn and use fire frost then heal out of enemy's frost. Keep running until you arrive at a tree. Circle around until your buffs are ready and now you are the cat.

2014-8-21 (Update)

First things first, I really quit lol no more items and gold, so thank you friends. I hope 30 mages stay active and also the pvp levels 26-30.

Latest 31 mage build:

6 bom 4 bov 5 fire 1 frost 1 icestorm 6 light 6 heal 1 drain or 5 buffs and 3 drain.

All dex is essential too.

Latest 27 mage build (Erasing KDR 3.5? Idk like 720-210)

6 bom 6 bov 1 frost 1 icestorm 3 fire 1 heal 1 ms 6 light 1 drain.

22int all dex, trust me this build is op, I was able to beat fb mages and paw mages with l25 toyman. Combo is drain light icestorm fire, don't back up, keep tanking. By second combo, enemy should be dead. If not, you are using the build wrong. Bears are cake too.

Gear: Let's not use hallo armors, they are op. I used l15 exp , l25 int hallo helm, 2 crit 10 dmg champion's ring I think, l25 pink head, l25 pink paw, l27 pink fb, l25 purp toy.

That's it! Four years of Pocket legends is now a history for me, thank you guys and special thanks to sts for updating the game after months of requests. P.S: SSC items look the same to me :P

Shoutouts to: Dustin, sara, jason, cam, toxic brothers, oagreokac, Old buddies Sam and Ryan, jeesu aka compress and slaza, Purppaw the bae, fondling aka daniel hyung, Allie, rose, Carla, Chan, Bree, Allen the troublemaker, Confiscate, Nick, Zerl and his mage friend #Koreanpride, Shibal seki guild leader (Dongseng) don't change the account info, Ryan, Unicorn land members, Artplay members, Republic of Korea members, Zest members, Naver Cafe team members, Tony, Dapt the food, Pnut, Kylan, Fairy Tale members, Dissidents of Go members when I was 23 mage, Divinerusher, bossology, thebighugemerch, and the rest that I didn't include.

<I L L I O N A I R E> Leader 10-3-14 ~ 10-7-14. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE ILLIONAIRE MEMBERS #Turn Up!
    Last edited by Jyuu1205; 10-07-2014 at 11:49 PM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jyuu1205 For This Useful Post: