Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
Yes, I'm aware of that, but the only daggers that I have been able to find right now are the dragon tooth ones which seem much lower in relation to the bows than the normal bow-to-dagger ratio. I would expect to see the quality of the dragon tooth daggers in the same quality range as quills were at 36, as they require a large amount of farming to obtain. As it stands now, they look like the daggers that should be dropping in the crates.

It's interesting since there don't appear to be any daggers of any kind coming out of the crates, unless they just aren't being sold (doubtful). It seems the dagger rogues are being forced to convert if they want a decent weapon at this time. It's a shame if that is the case. There's a lot to of benefits to a stabby dagger rogue.
Remember that elites have not been released yet. Quills came from elites, as have all the best legendary daggers of past campaigns. So I would expect the same here. Bows always come from crates or from plat chests, so the same seems to apply here. Because of this we already can purchase the best bows, but not the best daggers. Just wait a couple of weeks and that will change.