Thread: How elite are we really?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default How elite are we really?

many people are considered/consider to be elite, but how elite are we really, sure you can be rich have evey vanity and have all your toons with capped amount of creds, it makes you elite in essence that you have things that take time to work for, but that still doesn't really make you elite, we are at a stage were nearly everyone is capped or working torwards it but what were missing is that "elite" element such as "elite gear" what I'm trying to say is that our gear doesn't match with elite standards sure it looks nice to some extents but the armor sets and even weapons look way to Soft, best way I can put it, we need gear that looks more vicious, agile, gear that really makes you look powerful, not just have the stats, when ou think of elite gear you think of the most powerful ground breaking armor not just in stats but amazing appearance, you can say that's what vanity is for but vaniy only does so much, also need To start considering each classes core element, engie lightning, op fire, com earth(or whatever you'd like to mark them as) Btw if you have time check out my other thread and support the movement every little helps.
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

see what I mean, looks nice but not imposing I'd much rather use my beloved torches, I love these things xD
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

>_> those chests...

I do agree, there is nothing to show people how elite we are. To be honest, the best arbiter item ever... is The Arbiter's Pack (commando). It is really impressive and very cool. Please bring back arbiter with cool updates!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

xD stumbled on that glitch never used my arbiter chest so I kept it on my storage toon, I'd walk up to the arbiter guy all the times and noticed he'd give me a chest, and to me the arbiter backs could have been better especially engies, gibber said that it was made that way because the arbiter chest is small I understand that part, but even so it still covers nearly the entire back, and it is very plain compared to the others where I think the space effect should have been put into place it would have been nicer if the design were more like extended short jet wings that connected with the backs shoulder, but we need some killer looking armor not to bulky but perfect amount with a sleek powerful design, why I use custom rune, the others are to bulky for my taste, it could work but just not with the design of it
    Last edited by Zodiarck; 03-11-2014 at 08:09 PM.
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

my only engi arbiter chest <3
    SL: Divinemyth, TheColdPath, TheWarmPath
    DL: Roamings, Tentai, Cleanse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I like the chest it's awesome but you know the lack of items that can connect really well with it is all since the shoulders are broad and in my opinion the space parts are the best thing about it, so don't like covering up the back unless it's with a item that were to go on the back but not cover the space effect, which doesn't exist besides marks

sent from hostage spot using google+
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I think the only ones with an "Elite" status are the old players of SL. Back when the community was awesome and alive.

As for that Vanity glitch, I did that for the Android Cooking event so now I have too many chef hats lol. I think I also have only two Arbiters chest pieces.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Q. How elite are we really?
    Ans- Eliteness is the thing that we want to show. These vanity packs, fancy items, legendary items are nothing to do with eliteness.
    we can call ourselves really a elite one if we learn some manners and give respect to others. If she/he is talking about something using some offensive words in UCS base so in that case what kind of eliteness he/she holds? Just think about it. Run for the perfection, eliteness will run with you.

Note: I know this is not the answer that you are asking for. Can't help it.
    Last edited by Churjya; 03-22-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Nah don't worry, I've had the same answer in my mind, And your right it's what you put out that really shows it, but in this case I mean gear
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

We need better elites btw