Thread: We need more content in star legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default We need more content in star legends

Frankly I loved star legends when I got it, but after month's on small updates and no new content, it gets repeative and boring, please add something new, to get people back into the game and to have fun.

Feel free to post any ideas on this thread.
    -Bloodandrain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope developers notice this, for I have played this game for a long time and I wish for it to grow in popularity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Same, we need newer content, ive been giving them some good details and stuff as to what they can use on my thread "super classes" located in the suggestions/feedback section. Hope they look at it :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

1 thing I didn't like about the lvl 51 cap was that it brought back surmanx for a different level I was hoping for new armor -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

i like it
    SL: Divinemyth, TheColdPath, TheWarmPath
    DL: Roamings, Tentai, Cleanse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also what's up with the random updates? No new content is being added. Bug fixes? Seem pretty large to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

The updates that keep on occurring is my guess, just small bug fixes here and there. It will be a long time till something new and big comes out. Sadly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

The 65165681th person who wants a good update has spoken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Where did you get the number??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caieges View Post
    Hes making up numbers Lol

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zenxpro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caieges View Post
    Hes making up numbers Lol
    Just count them and do a simple multiplication by 65165681 so I ended up with 65165681.

Easy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Here are the newests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgrandpa View Post
    I have been playing SL for 2 yrs now and noticed a change in the community.(Leaving players,Dead pvp arenas,arrogant players)The loss of players is mainly because no content ; ; new vanities,new cap,new pvp arenas,new weapons,any and all helps.I have heard plenty times good friends are leaving because they are bored.Players are becoming arrogant because they think they are better than others because they have much more than some of us(creds,naps,etc). Most of this can and will be resolved with new content.There are dead pvp arenas due to nothing new to do with pvp(Free For All Arena-no teams).We need something I don't wanna see this game in the past help us. PLEASE,STS,PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by lojulo View Post
    I have been playing SL for a whike now and I really enjoy it. But honestly it needs a good update.
    I have seen a lot of ideas of new things that could be added to the game and a lot of them seem like a good ideas.
    Making this game have some fan-based ideas would really help SL become more popular in my opinion because it would have things that the common people want. I am sure there are many others who agree with me.

So, who supports this idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1083 View Post
    Frankly I loved star legends when I got it, but after month's on small updates and no new content, it gets repeative and boring, please add something new, to get people back into the game and to have fun.

-Bloodandrain
    Quote Originally Posted by sasukessj2 View Post
    Hello devs or who ever reading this (hopefully a dev). So as many of you know or hear or maybe think or even say...SL IS FALLING APART OR FALLING DOWN!!! I believe that and i think we.should do something to get Sl players minds off of that by...as everyone been waiting for an update!!!! Devs or any Game Devoloper i believe you should update Sl quick because are losing players and here are some things to get players to stay
    1: A New Map with new armor and weapons that can keep Players Occupied on Farming For Because many get tired of farming Sts and Uc like me.....you.can make it a vak,tek gravel,surmanx mark vii or ii or verson 2 for all i care...just make something new please

2: New Vanities as many people want....why dont we make a back or jetpack with fire or lightning coming from it and a helmet with lightning or.maybe even halos or maybe.just one new vanity set and i.mean as in head,shoulders,knees,and toes lol and back.....and make it drop on the new map(recommended in idea 3) or drop on some of the old maps.

3: New Map(s) for the new map make something new or maybe reruns like return of scorns or vular or uc shipyard or numa prime devastation just something to amuse characters on Sl

Those are my ideas hoped you liked them and Devs Hope you use them and for anyone that wants to add me my igns are

Sasukej
    Superassasin
    Diangelo

And for anyone that believes Sl needs changes feel free to post your ideas for
    new Sl changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Customcosmic View Post
    Remember back when playing wasnt about how much money you have or how many napalms you got. I even remember a time about a month ago where one guy had like 7 napalms!! Hoarder much?!! What happened? SL used to be about having fun with friends. Now every time you turn a corner you get scammed. You also have those people that will make you overpay to buy something and underpay when you're selling. Can we atleast try to go back to the time when you got respect for helping people and not about how much money you have. And also why do we need 689 of the same item?!? Dont you only need one to use it?? Plz SL community make this game fun again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Growwle View Post
    I remember when SL was the best mobile game there was, I would even leave my PC off and just play SL on my phone until it died. The best times were when I was doing xp runs with my Infinite Union buds. Yes, I have been critical of the level 40+ solo experience, but I only solo, because everyone else quit. SL still has the best group experience of any legends game (except maybe PL) and stil has much potential. All STS needs to do is raise the level cap and make "heroic" versions of the old areas with tougher mobs and maybe a new "heroic" boss after the original boss. New "heroic" tiers of gear and mods would be nice too. This probably would not take very many development resources to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by supah View Post
    Wouldn't kill u guys to come to sl from a bit and show us that you're all still alive and watching over us. Im tired of friends quitting saying "sl is dead devs don't care about us anymore" and all that other negative stuff. Bring on the new cap, bring on the new vanity, armor, or whatever u guys can do to make this game funner than what it used to be. I understand that sts makes most of the money from AL but you guys made this app too its not here for nothing. If u wanna make money on SL or wutever maybe u guys should patch plat glitches. Haven't u guys realized that almost everyone that gives u feedback on how SL is compared to the other sts games says this is the most organized game that has potential of being even bigger than whatever it was before you guys ran off to the other games. Come on, many people are being let down because they feel like u abandoned the game, me personally i love SL but we need new content. Can u guys help me keep hope alive that this game will soon be back on top? And please respond or sumthin becuz i realize u guys hardly even talk on the SL side of forums anymore. Btw i only made this forum acc to tell u guys that were still alive over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiarck View Post
    many people are considered/consider to be elite, but how elite are we really, sure you can be rich have evey vanity and have all your toons with capped amount of creds, it makes you elite in essence that you have things that take time to work for, but that still doesn't really make you elite, we are at a stage were nearly everyone is capped or working torwards it but what were missing is that "elite" element such as "elite gear" what I'm trying to say is that our gear doesn't match with elite standards sure it looks nice to some extents but the armor sets and even weapons look way to Soft, best way I can put it, we need gear that looks more vicious, agile, gear that really makes you look powerful, not just have the stats, when ou think of elite gear you think of the most powerful ground breaking armor not just in stats but amazing appearance, you can say that's what vanity is for but vaniy only does so much, also need To start considering each classes core element, engie lightning, op fire, com earth(or whatever you'd like to mark them as) Btw if you have time check out my other thread and support the movement every little helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    Ok, hey guys, and sts, if you're viewing this ._. Which I kinda hope...lol...ok anyway, would it be at all possible for the full arbiter to reach us before you like, take star legends off the App Store or something ._. Honestly, give us something, my strongest desire, new twink gear...I mean really, there are many, MANY, who agree with me on this, I'm most widely known in pvp as Opvader, some Cocoaloco anyway, come on, make another pack like the sci-fi pack, not that pack in specific something new, something awesome...I mean something that is your level when you buy it, it's possible right?? My suggestion...do something big soon, we're dying here ._. Anyway, back to high level stuff lol, I have recently considered capping to the 51 cap! Is it gonna be a limited time exclusive title?? Because if so, it should be a requirement of arbiter set, yeah, people are gonna disagree with me, but honestly, the 51 cap needs something special, otherwise, it is completely useless, no lv51 gear. And as I posted on another thread make something similar to locked crates! It would work lol... Thank you anyone who read this, I would love this to be possible, and if you read all of this, congratulations, nice attention span :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Post this in Arcane Legends, they will actually read it. Lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Warlord0520 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Sl has been dead. Im not sure why people just realize it now. I use to love SL but after what about a year not one single content change, many many good players left, friends, ppl who made it fun....it just turned into " hey lets log sl see whose still around n say hi". Then after DL what, they got one cap raise?? Whipeeee. SL had/has so much potential and all these ideas and more have been put out there years ago, not to discourage you from trying bc if there was any sort of content update Id probably be back on there. It is sad SL took a nose dive bc it was the most fun STS game imo. Good luck on your endeavours to get anything updated.

Last edited by Kellhus; 04-07-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Just count them and do a simple multiplication by 65165681 so I ended up with 65165681.

Easy!
    That made me LOL
    |SL: Skittlefartz/Rainbowfartz/Mcfartz/Twistedinsane/Tobeornottobe/Vazar/Vazzar/Vaazzar/Zeroblu/Discopotato/Discopotato/Ninjaskar/Ninjascar/|AL: Vazar/Vaztron/Vazer/Vazzar|PL: Vaazar/Vazzar/Sentinel|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

obviously, just make doc a dev ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMyth View Post
    obviously, just make doc a dev ^-^
    Do you know about P2P and F2P?

P2P means: Pay to play
    F2P means: Free to play

... but doc will P2P, more like: Payed to play

xD

Just get the job Doc, they need you there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1083 View Post

-Bloodandrain
    I saw this today

Name:  qweqweqweqweqweqwe.png
Views: 323
Size:  622.1 KB

I thought about it... and I was like...

Name:  werwerwer.png
Views: 332
Size:  401.0 KB

The number of players online doesn't go over 750.

compared to AL and PL... we are nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I saw this today

Name:  qweqweqweqweqweqwe.png
Views: 323
Size:  622.1 KB

I thought about it... and I was like...

Name:  werwerwer.png
Views: 332
Size:  401.0 KB

The number of players online doesn't go over 750.

compared to AL and PL... we are nothing
    ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;
    |SL: Skittlefartz/Rainbowfartz/Mcfartz/Twistedinsane/Tobeornottobe/Vazar/Vazzar/Vaazzar/Zeroblu/Discopotato/Discopotato/Ninjaskar/Ninjascar/|AL: Vazar/Vaztron/Vazer/Vazzar|PL: Vaazar/Vazzar/Sentinel|