Thread: Bad Ping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Bad Ping

Is it just me that has been having very bad ping? Most of the time my ping is 250 or lower but it will spike to 1500 every 10 seconds. Sometimes my ping will constantly be 1500 or more then when I goto balefort its 200. Also it seems most of the time when I make a game my ping will always be 1100 after I make it for a few seconds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Mines been better than ever this update, sitting at about 450 - Which is good for Australia.
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sometimes my ping will go up to 60000 or higher. But it drops back down, eventually...

Senior Member MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobane View Post
    Mines been better than ever this update, sitting at about 450 - Which is good for Australia.

HELL YEH!Ive gotten lower ping that i ever gotten before like 355.Thx devs for the update!
    Current Active account: Okaberintarou and Xranmourix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Mine is def better, i just have a crappy wifi connection lol. All in all id say the update made it better.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To bad its the opposite for me.. could be my phone. Just seems my ping was more stable then before. Now its bad all the time im getting sick of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

my ping is on something because i have the best wifi ever and still ping goes nuts ??? why and its not my system neither

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

im next to my router and im still getting massive lags when in towns and in games it sky rockets to 90k and up then i get like 100-215ping then 4 seconds later it goes back up how do i fix this?

i keep push notification off for mail and game notifications off also close every app in background

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

My gf has some ping issues from time to time on her android device. I rarely, if ever, experienced lag even before CDC was implemented. Ping is usually around 300. It was around 240 last time I played.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Attempting to fly with my bird... i thought only penguins cant fly?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

ussually i stay in balfort and check cs when im online and i noticed similar experience ill be going through and then it wont load the page of items i have to exit cs and its at 1500 O.o idk what it is i just upgraded my internet 3 days ago and similar things, hopefully updates take away.
    ITS A BIRD! ITS A PLANE! ITS A MAGE! ITZYOU!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itzyou View Post
    ussually i stay in balfort and check cs when im online and i noticed similar experience ill be going through and then it wont load the page of items i have to exit cs and its at 1500 O.o idk what it is i just upgraded my internet 3 days ago and similar things, hopefully updates take away.
    I have to admit I also saw the 'cs-bug' where nothing is displayed (no search button or items). Didn't check my ping at that moment though It happened like 3 times now, so not really much considering it's the place in the game where I hang out the most. But yeah, something seems to be off.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshura View Post
    Is it just me that has been having very bad ping? Most of the time my ping is 250 or lower but it will spike to 1500 every 10 seconds. Sometimes my ping will constantly be 1500 or more then when I goto balefort its 200. Also it seems most of the time when I make a game my ping will always be 1100 after I make it for a few seconds.

Reasons for getting high ping value.
    1.High ping is when there is high traffic in your system.
    2.This can be either caused by loading such large files that the system cannot handle them, or by running several programs at the same time.
    3.High ping is not just due to the bad internet connection. video lag, sound lag, virus, spyware, worms, or so on, could cause the high ping. not enough Ram could cause the problem too.
    If you get any high ping ,try to lower your ping rate by using some of the following instructions.
    1.Don't open any videos,stream and check if there any problem in your router.
    2.Make sure there's no browser .exe's still running in task manager
    3.Try to contact your internet service provider and get suitable data plan.
    4.Use any software like Game Booster
    5.Move closer to server
    I am sure,if you follow the rules,you will get chance to reduce your ping rate.Finally you can check your new ping using WhoisXY.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

2.This can be either caused by loading such large files that the system cannot handle them, or by running several programs at the same time.
    3.High ping is not just due to the bad internet connection. video lag, sound lag, virus, spyware, worms, or so on, could cause the high ping. not enough Ram could cause the problem too.
    If you get any high ping ,try to lower your ping rate by using some of the following instructions.
    5.Move closer to server
    I am sure,if you follow the rules,you will get chance to reduce your ping rate.Finally you can check your new ping using WhoisXY.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Something is bad and not my connection.I up grate with my ISP AND THE CHECK CON AND PUT LIGTHING SPEED AND NEW ROUTER. ICLOSE ALL BACKGROUND ADS AND APLICATION.Have a booster soft were and antivirus. So the ping suppose to be less than 100 and still have massive lagg to point keep freazing up and I in Florida USA. Common what is the problem then. No my system at all.Like the game but who can play like that. Please do something spacetime please.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jelly:1514748

5.Move closer to server
    So you necroed a nearly 3 years old thread just to post something completely useless that takes 10 seconds to google if you take your time?