Thread: My Bear Build? o.O 50% of it :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default My Bear Build? o.O 50% of it :P

Bears- As we all know it, this is the one class that have been totally nerfed after the stat/gear overhaul update. Fortunately, as long is the timing is right on every skill you throw you may be able to survive .

NOTE: This is a general guideline for bears PVM and PVP

Stats Distribution-

Pure Str- Hmm... Better for PVM mostly, if you bring a pure str bear to the arena, prepare for a quick death ;(

Str/Dex- This can actually vary from dual spec to taking as much as 140 points into DEX. This build is more PVP oriented. Obviously, you will be able to increase the chance to land a successful attack on thy enemies.

Skill Distribution- ***NOTE*** This is just an overview and how I rate these skills

Rating Based on a Scale of Ten

Vengeful Slash- 10/10
    This can be a very powerful skill if maxed out, the cooldown would be my only rant about this skill. Nonetheless make sure you do MAX this out or at least put some points in it

Stomp- 10/10
    Max out...Need say more? Great AOE and does a great deal of damage

Taunt- 7/10
    Put points into this skill as it will give you a chance to dodge and because of the update...the cooldown in this skill is greatly decreased...great for pvp

Crippling Slash- 4/10
    Was never a big fan of this...but if you want to root someone from running away from you...*cough*mages/archers*cough* ... add some points here

Rage/Iron Blood- 10/10
    Do max this, if not, please switch to a different toon..

SMS- 10/10
    As for Vengeful Slash this is one of your bread and butters max it out.

Crushing Blow- 6/10
    It does have its uses but can be detriment to your bear, especially PVM...that's why you have avians and mages on your team to debuff...PVPwise, it wouldn't hurt to add a few points.

Restore- 10/10
    PVPwise it can save you a few seconds of humiliation...and would greatly increase your chance on pushing the attack on thy enemy... Also not too bad in PVM if no mages are available and you're low on pots

HellScream- 7/10
    If this was reverted back to the point where it never fails...then 11/10... for now if it fails..good luck

Evade- 10/10
    Why get hit moar? That I will never understand...

Beckon- 6/10
    Yes it does have phail hammers attached to this skill. PVM I suggest maxing it out for a greater force of pull to corner the mobs... PVP... put whatever it is to your liking.. P.S. it does damage!

Conclusion-

Bear skills are extremely versatile and pretty much all useful!
    Just get the timing right in pvp and make sure to save slashes!!
    PVM... Your a priceless work of art... just indestructible...assuming your wearing a rift set .___. .....

As another reminder...this guide is not meant to show the distribution of my stats and skills on Suicidekings.... it's a general guideline mostly for the new players hitting level 50..

Enjoy =)

And if you totally want the combo and skill distribution that I use in-game for Pvp please consult with me if you can find me
    Last edited by SuicideKings; 12-08-2010 at 12:14 AM.