Hey guys lately I have been thinking heaps about how merching in pocket legends has become such a huge thing.

2 years ago there would have been 1-2 merchants in each balefort now there are easily 10-20 this makes merching a lot harder as if one person offers a price the next guy along will offer 3k more and then next guy 3k more and just carries on. So I have decided to come up with a new concept.

I have come up with a "loaning system" this will work by me "loaning money" I set a loaning price on a item through private chat and we both agree on the terms and conditions I then ask does the "player" agree to the stipulated price and time to pay back the loan I then screen shot this message proving any accusations of me "scamming" as the player agreed to this.

IF THE LOAN IS NOT PAYED BACK BY THE TIME SET I then sell the item for my desired price. I will also keep a written record of the player loaning the time of loan the item loaned and when it is due to be payed.

I am not doing this to scam I am thinking of new ways to play pocket legends and to help others and myself out I think this is a good new way.

let me know what u all think

Powerleval, domimation