Thread: shuyal arena achievement s bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Default shuyal arena achievement s bug

The achievement shark bouncer does not work, I have completed this achievement around 10 times in total and not received the achievement points. first off when bloodhammer appears with the vortex crystal, it pops up as a notification in chat "kill blood hammer with the vortex crystal in 1minite challenge! ". However in the achievement point description for this achievement, it stats kill bloodhammer in 3minites with the vortex crystal, ive always thought the achievement point was to kill bloodhammer within 3 minites without you or your team dying during the vortex crystal, but either way I have killed it within 1minite also by myself, and not received any achievement points for it, could someone please explain to me if im doing something wrong , or if this is a bug? I also once recived a random achievement I didnt even complete after killing frostir . Please help me solve this issue, thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

There have always been problems with arena aps and devs said there is no bugs so...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I hope thats not the case , i don't appreciate doing an achievement atleast 10 times and not receiving it.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

word

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Just search and there are other threads on this same subject. Some dev have said that they didnt find any bugs and aps are working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Yeah..
    -Selena

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

The achievement is under 3 min, the message "kill Bloodhammer with the vortex crystal in 1minute" is only saying you your 2 minutes already past and u have only one minute to complete it. The timer for this achievemnt is invisible, it differs from the timer of arena u can see on the top of ur screen. This timer starts when Bloodhammer appears.

But true is achievements and other things in the arena are messed up. And true is also they say everything is alright. Apparently is not, but.........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

But it says that as soon as it starts lol, I have a screenshot of thebtimer and message, as soon as bloodhammer appears it states defeat bloodhammer in 1minite, maybe i will call a dev when i find the achievement, i wil upload screenshot later when on phone, thanks for feedback , im just disappointed to hear nothing is being done about this, and its a known problem to many

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I've been run several arena to find this achievement with my guildies recently and I've never notice any of this thing. Maybe you should ensure that you find bloodhammer by yourself and begin to attack him ASAP. Do not join, do not change composition of the party, and do not delay to attack.
    So as the happy halloween achievement, I think I've never got it failed when I'm sure i'm doing it right. So on this matter everything just works as expected in my experience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baddiva:1530233
    I've been run several arena to find this achievement with my guildies recently and I've never notice any of this thing. Maybe you should ensure that you find bloodhammer by yourself and begin to attack him ASAP. Do not join, do not change composition of the party, and do not delay to attack.
    So as the happy halloween achievement, I think I've never got it failed when I'm sure i'm doing it right. So on this matter everything just works as expected in my experience.
    This. Bloodhammer ap doesnt work if you join. You need to find him yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Ive finally got the achievement I still had the issue with a notice appearing as soon as he spawned defeat blood hammer within one minite asif the timer doesnt quite sdd up, but I defeated him within 1minite, and received the achievement, luckily I have high damage so it wasn't so bad ,I just feel sorry for people who dont have sll the best gear, how are they supposed to solo blood hammer and kill him within one minute, its ridculous lol, and yes I fojnd it didnt work if I joined people but after countless attempts I finally have it, thanks for all your help

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljade View Post
    Ive finally got the achievement I still had the issue with a notice appearing as soon as he spawned defeat blood hammer within one minite asif the timer doesnt quite sdd up, but I defeated him within 1minite, and received the achievement, luckily I have high damage so it wasn't so bad ,I just feel sorry for people who dont have sll the best gear, how are they supposed to solo blood hammer and kill him within one minute, its ridculous lol, and yes I fojnd it didnt work if I joined people but after countless attempts I finally have it, thanks for all your help
    One minute notif is a false ads IMO... Lol... There's no 1 min achievement of bloodhammer... Gratz for your achievement!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I have trouble to in arena...can get in again after dead with frostier and suddenly lord of madron reset even still 2 ppl fight...please fix this

Sent from my GT-B5330 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adhyss View Post
    I have trouble to in arena...can get in again after dead with frostier and suddenly lord of madron reset even still 2 ppl fight...please fix this

Those are infamous bugs... For frostir just do remap but I'm not sure how to prevent mardrom for recovering his health...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baddiva View Post
    Those are infamous bugs... For frostir just do remap but I'm not sure how to prevent mardrom for recovering his health...
    Yeah...that's anoying when happen in last round for frostier,for madrom I don't have any idea...so anoying...please fix this

Using Tapatalk