Thread: League of Legends Players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Default League of Legends Players

Hey STS community,

Me and my two other buddies are looking for some fillers. We're tired of playing with randoms so if you're fairly decent, let me know so you can come join us and fill your match history with "Victory" :].
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

I did play for a long time until recently... tired of being banned for having to leave a match. They shouldn't expect you to be able to stay all the time when they always last 40 mins to an hour and a half.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    I did play for a long time until recently... tired of being banned for having to leave a match. They shouldn't expect you to be able to stay all the time when they always last 40 mins to an hour and a half.
    You left because the game matches lasted too long? Man, you would hate ranked gameplay then because match time-length average in gold through diamond usually range from 35 minutes to an hour. I love long matches though because the game is to the point to where nobody is behind in items and it all comes down to the players actual skills and not how much they were fed beginning game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavenokills View Post
    You left because the game matches lasted too long? Man, you would hate ranked gameplay then because match time-length average in gold through diamond usually range from 35 minutes to an hour. I love long matches though because the game is to the point to where nobody is behind in items and it all comes down to the players actual skills and not how much they were fed beginning game.
    Not because they were long but because I kept being banned when I couldn't stay that long because I "abandoned my teammates". They started as a day ban then each time another day was added and the week ban was the last straw. Each time I was banned I would contact their support to try and get unbanned. Each time their response had nothing to do with what i emailed about. Things come up and you can't stay, yet you still get penalized for that. I can see the trash talk getting you banned, but this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Not because they were long but because I kept being banned when I couldn't stay that long because I "abandoned my teammates". They started as a day ban then each time another day was added and the week ban was the last straw. Each time I was banned I would contact their support to try and get unbanned. Each time their response had nothing to do with what i emailed about. Things come up and you can't stay, yet you still get penalized for that. I can see the trash talk getting you banned, but this?
    Well why did you leave games early? :/ 4v5 can really suck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

What scary said, I can only play games for 20min at a time before I have to do other things or my internet crahses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavenokills View Post
    Well why did you leave games early? :/ 4v5 can really suck.
    Read my whole post next time before responding please. I said things come up. My Internet is the worst and crashes, my computer has been crashing lately and I finally took it to get fixed today after the screen turned blue and stayed like that for 2 days after trying to reset it and unplug it, 2 dogs came and attacked our sheep and killed one with another having a now deformed face, and other things. Things you can't know will happen just happen and you can't help that, yet they say that's not an excuse and I abandoned my team so I deserve it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Read my whole post next time before responding please. I said things come up. My Internet is the worst and crashes, my computer has been crashing lately and I finally took it to get fixed today after the screen turned blue and stayed like that for 2 days after trying to reset it and unplug it, 2 dogs came and attacked our sheep and killed one with another having a now deformed face, and other things. Things you can't know will happen just happen and you can't help that, yet they say that's not an excuse and I abandoned my team so I deserve it.
    ahh I see. relax mate. no hostility was meant to be directed towards you.