Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Teeth farm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I only got 1

Laishihua Officer of Northzide Soldiers

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    In My Opinion This Expansion Was A Complete Disappointment. They Added 1 New Ring, And Everything Else Is Just Recolored Deep Sea/ Poseidon ArmoR, Or Just Junk Leveled Up Higher. And We Got A Couple New Pets Which Is Nice, But Idk, Just Feels Like A Small Update.

But Still Thx For The New Maps And Stuff, Just Saying I Had Way Higher Hopes.
    Complete disappointment? Small Update? I think you are wrong
    Because expansion is a big update, not a small update, I never disappointment to any expansion, atleast i can enjoy it
    Recolored deep sea or poseidon armor....hmmm...could you pls check the new color of new armor and helm?
    Some words of yours are wrong..

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    There will probably be a double odds Dragkin teeth weekend.

But, I like that it's very rare. It gives a nice goal to work towards since the expansions will be further apart.
    Nice suggestion lol
    1m+ (1 million+)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Hasn't been 2 weeks since expansion was released.. Come on guys chill lol.
    duck dynasty falls

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    There will probably be a double odds Dragkin teeth weekend.

But, I like that it's very rare. It gives a nice goal to work towards since the expansions will be further apart.
    Lets say drop is oke...but would u farm whole month for magma set? With that time wasted on teeths u can farm some better items and make money to buy full myth set. Evry legendary 41 set will be way lower then 36 myth.

Its not problem about teeth farming,problem is crapy gear u r buyin with teeths.

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

They should make the magma set in the store better/equal to the upgraded mythic. It will not drop the value of the mythic quickly as the ridiculous amount of tokens needed for the set & it will also influence sales of elixirs in order to farm teeth.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Guys its better this way!

1.) I like tha fact STS make teeth this way that it cant be purchase by plats so plat users will be force to farm

2.) i like the drop rate is low so that the game will slow down abit a people don't get bored easily.

3.) I like STS made it this way, by not revealing / releasing everything in one go. every week or every 2 weeks something new comes out. things that we can look forward too. im already exited for the skills and new mythics to come out.

Just have fun running with friends and talk or joke while doing the run so you guys wont get bored.

please don't complain too much! you want to get strong fast? you want to have arcane items fast ? THEN SPEND MONEY!

if not go farm and wait!
    Last edited by Daddyblu; 03-19-2014 at 12:31 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Player leaves when reach bosses, waste potions on mobs. So, I only have 3 teeth till now.
    Last edited by Froxanthar; 03-19-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    They should make the magma set in the store better/equal to the upgraded mythic. It will not drop the value of the mythic quickly as the ridiculous amount of tokens needed for the set & it will also influence sales of elixirs in order to farm teeth.
    I agree... Seriously, it would be much easier to farm crates, sell them and then buy the mythics and then upgrade them, than it would to farm 200+ teeth. At that high amount of teeth required, I don't see anyone spending them on these items that have so far been released. They need to make the stats at least equal to the mythics, if not slightly better. Best solution would be to make them equal but different. For example, maybe have more armor but less damage. Or less armor, more damage. Or something like that...
    Last edited by Energizeric; 03-19-2014 at 01:09 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I agree... Seriously, it would be much easier to farm crates, sell them and then buy the mythics and then upgrade them, than it would to farm 200+ teeth. At that high amount of teeth required, I don't see anyone spending them on these items that have so far been released. They need to make the stats at least equal to the mythics, if not slightly better. Best solution would be to make them equal but different. For example, maybe have more armor but less damage. Or less armor, more damage. Or something like that...
    • Rogues = More damage in exchange for 0 additional crit and lower mana levels
    • Warriors = More damage in exchange for armor
    • Sorcerers = more armor/health in exchange for damage
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Hasn't been 2 weeks since expansion was released.. Come on guys chill lol.
    they are always in a hurry and complained a lot

me i like the new maps its like elite when you got a party of 4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    Guys its better this way!

1.) I like tha fact STS make teeth this way that it cant be purchase by plats so plat users will be force to farm

2.) i like the drop rate is low so that the game will slow down abit a people don't get bored easily.

3.) I like STS made it this way, by not revealing / releasing everything in one go. every week or every 2 weeks something new comes out. things that we can look forward too. im already exited for the skills and new mythics to come out.

Just have fun running with friends and talk or joke while doing the run so you guys wont get bored.

please don't complain too much! you want to get strong fast? you want to have arcane items fast ? THEN SPEND MONEY!

if not go farm and wait!
    +1! well said mate!

Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster
    ~★Bloodpack's one stop shop for signatures and artwork★~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Was = past tense. In case you missed it, they are rolling out the gear in this expansion in increments. So barely any of the gear has been rolled out so far. So not possible to judge at this time.
    Judged It Soley On What Was Release
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Have to agree on both sides
    1. drop rates are low...and many get bored when they farm all day but they dnt get anything...
    2. The ring is OP and u need to farm like hell to get the ring...otherwise the ring wud be with everyone who has looted shards...

i guess its ok....we dont want everyone to craft arcane rings...that wud again be like "everyone has arcanes"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

They should do this they should do that!
    stranger danger
    AL: Lovingly
    PL: Pollasauce, Whatachamp L35

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree with your idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    After 8 hours of farming Dragkin Teeth I only got 2 teeth like many others did. It is super frustrating when you still don't get any teeth after 30 runs. We wasted lots of golds on feeding pets and buying potions already and 150 teeth almost seem impossible to earn with this drop rate. The fact that teeth will only drop from elite bosses soon makes me even more frustrated since an elite map can take up to 15 minutes to clear and yet there won't be no guarantee for a single tooth. Some even gave up on farming teeth, because of no luck.

So my idea was to make a daily quest that gives 10 teeth by killing 50 bosses of Tindirin.

If I get 2 teeth from farming 60 runs everyday when will I actually get the arcane recipe or even the new daggers? At the end of the expansion? I dont have time to sit and farm 12 hours straight.

Thank you !
    Loved by few, Hated by many, Feared by all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laveen View Post
    Whiners? Please, farm 12 hours straight if YOU have time and then tell me you enjoyed it when you only made 5 teeth at the end of the day - or wait till they only drop from elite bosses. I don't know about you, but most of us farm our (excuse me) ****s off to get teeth, because we want an arcane recipe or the new weapon. What else would be the point of this update? To level up your pets? Spare me those kinds of arguments, lol
    :/ I don't know why You're complaining about teeths. They got a drop rate what it meant to have. Actually, These are normal maps and normal maps got a low drop rate, wait for the Elites, They'll drop more often. I have farmed about 12+ hours each day and got 21 teeths in 3 days and i Think it is really fun. Something should be hard, everything is easy with plats. Work hard like non -plat users do. farm and get ur teeths. Never complain And It should never be plat purchaseable. Plat users cant be so lazy and leave everything on plats. Try to farm for urself

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    :/ I don't know why You're complaining about teeths. They got a drop rate what it meant to have. Actually, These are normal maps and normal maps got a low drop rate, wait for the Elites, They'll drop more often. I have farmed about 12+ hours each day and got 21 teeths in 3 days and i Think it is really fun. Something should be hard, everything is easy with plats. Work hard like non -plat users do. farm and get ur teeths. Never complain And It should never be plat purchaseable. Plat users cant be so lazy and leave everything on plats. Try to farm for urself
    For your information, I spent like 10k platinum and only looted 1 mythic, which was a lunar pendant. I earned my stuff in the hard way with patience by farming and merching. It's funny to see how many people talk trash and call us "spoiled brats" or "whiners" when they don't even know us and already gave up on farming teeth themselves. No one mentioned anything about platinum or asked to make the teeth RAIN, so I don't know why YOU and others bring that up. Especially a few people in here who suddenly seem to find the drop rate OK, when they complained while farming and thought it was a pain, because they didn't get a single tooth for hours
    Last edited by Laveen; 03-19-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laveen View Post
    For your information, I spent like 10k platinum and only looted 1 mythic, which was a lunar pendant. I earned my stuff in the hard way with patience by farming and merching. It's funny to see how many people talk trash and call us "spoiled brats" or "whiners" when they don't even know us and already gave up on farming teeth themselves. No one mentioned anything about platinum or asked to make the teeth RAIN, so I don't know why YOU and others bring that up. Especially a few people in here who suddenly seem to find the drop rate OK, when they complained while farming and thought it was a pain, because they didn't get a single tooth for hours
    Uhmm if you're a farmer , you never complain. And those teeths cant drop like crazy in normal maps. Guess if its drop rate is 1/3 runs.. people run those maps in 3-5 mins and they'll get 1 in 10-15 mins and thats good, if u play 4 hours a day, u can loot 16/day and 150 in 10 days. that's aint bad. What else is there in AL now-a-days? Borin and all we can do is farm teeths, Why not to farm instead of making threads that "We Lose, Pls Make It Easier". i got 21 in 3 days , and iplay over 10 hours. Well you have to craft an ARCANE ring, and that must not be eassy.
    For me farming is a lot fun, and if u opened 666 crates, and u were getting nothing , why u opened more??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Uhmm if you're a farmer , you never complain. And those teeths cant drop like crazy in normal maps. Guess if its drop rate is 1/3 runs.. people run those maps in 3-5 mins and they'll get 1 in 10-15 mins and thats good, if u play 4 hours a day, u can loot 16/day and 150 in 10 days. that's aint bad. What else is there in AL now-a-days? Borin and all we can do is farm teeths, Why not to farm instead of making threads that "We Lose, Pls Make It Easier". i got 21 in 3 days , and iplay over 10 hours. Well you have to craft an ARCANE ring, and that must not be eassy.
    For me farming is a lot fun, and if u opened 666 crates, and u were getting nothing , why u opened more??
    Did you run out of words to say or didn't you understand my point. Maybe you should try to read my comment again, because you're kind of repeating yourself

The teeth are not even tradeable so I don't get why you're all so scared of a BIT higher drop rate... so I will repeat myself too; no one asked sts to make it RAIN with Dragkin Teeth.

Maybe you should also try to level up your Deary in elite next update, good luck surviving and don't die in one shot!

Anyway, that's all I had to say. Ciao.