Thread: Mythic Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default Mythic Armor

Do people think it is still worth it to buy mythic armor? It would take all of my gold to buy the helm and chest pieces. Would somebody be able to post a pic of the lvl 36 upgraded items so I can see the stats. Should I buy it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Personally I would hold off for a bit. The new dragonscale gear is comparable and will start hitting store shelves soon once people start farming teeth. Even if the upgraded mythics are a tad better the unupgraded mythics should go down in price once the new stuff becomes more common. Upgraded mythics are non tradable so they should be a less popular investment soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I was thinking about that. Then I decided to buy a 41 rifle (which is nice) (that proc!) and a myth lunar, gemmed full (both cheap... I found that lunar in 220k) I got a decent scale in stats. So I can farm decently without dying a lot and investing a couple k's
    VALAR MORGHULIS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    Do people think it is still worth it to buy mythic armor? It would take all of my gold to buy the helm and chest pieces. Would somebody be able to post a pic of the lvl 36 upgraded items so I can see the stats. Should I buy it?
    I would because it's still the best gear for mage in the game, and you also need the mythic armor and quest to earn the achievement. Best part is mage has the cheapest mythics out of all the classes. Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frekken View Post
    I was thinking about that. Then I decided to buy a 41 rifle (which is nice) (that proc!) and a myth lunar, gemmed full (both cheap... I found that lunar in 220k) I got a decent scale in stats. So I can farm decently without dying a lot and investing a couple k's
    I use tarlok assault amulet instead of the lunar. It is cheaper than lunar (90k).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Yes. Right now Mythics are still on top and the price is less than the new pinks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

i was also on the fence between getting an upgraded mythic set or the 41 magma of brutality set

The upgraded mythics are better in every category except maybe a few pts in health, and is currently cheaper than new pinks so its worth it to get the upgraded mythics. Plus u get APs and a new title with the armor.