Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arcane Ring to Rule Them All Contest | Discussion Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    Erm no? I see MANY wrong entries in Masterthread.. And in thread "DAY 11"
    So, its just post any screenshot every day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Erm no? I see MANY wrong entries in Masterthread.. And in thread "DAY 11"
    Whoa! Sorry mate! Logical conclusion...
    If that's true,can you please at least mention what mistakes,a few to name so we can ask mods to alter in the upcoming days,before winner is announced!
    Don't worry about day 11 thread they'll check when they merge hopefully

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    So, its just post any screenshot every day...
    Lol yeah.. Many posted with Malison, Frost, Cinder and Blight for example.. which is 1 type of dragon.. lol.. Also, many missed 5th and 6th pet in today's challenge... I am sad, cause I DONT WANT TO LOSE contest cause of numerical random code for 30000posts from which 3000 posts will be doubles, wrong entries or whatever...

Some pepole posted with two scorns or splitfires...

Or with 2 Scortchs ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

If only those (For now roughly 260 persons) who entered everyday (Maybe even less than 260 pepole cause they might did wrong challenges) have chance at winning arcane ring...
    How that winner will be picked? Cause in MASTERTHREAD are also entries of pepole who double posted or didn't enter everyday.. im curious how You will pick them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

are you kidding me? i cant post the pic for today;s challenge! im so sad right now! i dont know how da **** im going to get those 6 pets. theres no one on my guild with those pets (only scorn) im done with you all! i wanted to win an arcane shard or Dragon Teeth so bad!! im not going to post here anymore bye! :'(

PS: ive been posting every single day! when i come from my school the first thing i do is come over the PC to post the pic but now i cant! :'(
    Last edited by Kershy; 04-04-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by malikme View Post
    are you kidding me? i cant post the pic for today;s challenge! im so sad right now! i dont know how da **** im going to get those 6 pets. theres no one on my guild with those pets (only scorn) im done with you all! i wanted to win an arcane shard or dragonite bar so bad!! im not going to post here anymore bye! :'(

PS: ive been posting every single day! when i come from my school the first thing i do is come over the PC to post the pic but now i cant! :'(
    Your kiddin right....like seriously, have a look at my ss guess where I took it, it took awhile to get all 6 but did it. Maybe if u spent your time in town instead of complaining on here u would have got all 6 in 1 shot by now, I have been there with shadowlurk and many other helpful players that will change there pet if nicely asked, shout out to all those in town with the 6 new pets ,many thanks
    Last edited by osad; 04-04-2014 at 04:31 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

"-take screenshot with scorn,spitfire,wurmtounge,shadowlurk,maybe scorth and singe (will be hard because not many had them yet, 1 per day)" and that's what is happening to me!! i cant get that pic!!! im so sad!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osad View Post
    Your kiddin right....like seriously, have a look at my ss guess where I took it, it took awhile to get all 6 but did it
    im not going to get bc people doesnt want to help me! i asked load of times to ppl who knows about AL and has the pets but they never answer! thats why sometimes i hate to play this! but i still loving AL haha

PS: im not going to post more screenshots! :'(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Go to Expedition Camp. I got one there with all 6. Got lucky but I sat there for about 20 mins and waited until I got all the pets there. Thank goodness because I didn't people with all these pets.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboyblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lol yeah.. Many posted with Malison, Frost, Cinder and Blight for example.. which is 1 type of dragon.. lol.. Also, many missed 5th and 6th pet in today's challenge... I am sad, cause I DONT WANT TO LOSE contest cause of numerical random code for 30000posts from which 3000 posts will be doubles, wrong entries or whatever...
    what about my case ? when i posted mine at the beginning, im not said in the very beginning, but im sure that was at beginning part after contest opened..i posted mali, cinder, scorch and scorn and i saw so many ppl posted similar like me, all i read at that time was all different dragon, not different kind of dragon (im not sure, maybe im wrong). Then after i posted mine, ive been busy with rl activity, even i didnt play much time at that day,,until the next day when i read on guild chat that my post was wrong and could be disqualified, i have no time to edit my post. I believe there are several ppl like me, who dont have much time at forum and get further information about the contest. This is not about not understanding about the contest, i just too late to get the information and when i realize it, i didnt have much time to edit my posted.

Ps : No regret, i can take it if im disqualified..maybe for any next contest, we dont have to face similar problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

The rules never changed that day. It always said different TYPE of dragon. People were just in a rush to post and didn't give it two thoughts bc if you think about it, mali, blight, cinder...all same type. Also, in the instruction pic there are different types of dragons.
    Even if one of your days gets disqualified your still eligible to win other prizes, just not ring. So for all you that are so mad because you can't put in a little bit of time to find new pets or read the instructions carefully, pls stop bashing the contest and suck it up to needing to put in some effort like everyone else participating. If it was easy it wouldn't be a competition.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kellhus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by officiallyjun View Post
    what about my case ? when i posted mine at the beginning, im not said in the very beginning, but im sure that was at beginning part after contest opened..i posted mali, cinder, scorch and scorn and i saw so many ppl posted similar like me, all i read at that time was all different dragon, not different kind of dragon (im not sure, maybe im wrong). Then after i posted mine, ive been busy with rl activity, even i didnt play much time at that day,,until the next day when i read on guild chat that my post was wrong and could be disqualified, i have no time to edit my post. I believe there are several ppl like me, who dont have much time at forum and get further information about the contest. This is not about not understanding about the contest, i just too late to get the information and when i realize it, i didnt have much time to edit my posted.

Ps : No regret, i can take it if im disqualified..maybe for any next contest, we dont have to face similar problems.

Yes, that entry is wrong mine friend, however YOU ALL CAN win shard or teeth EVEN when You entered only once. Only to win ring you need to enter CORRECTLY every day. So you can still win the ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Think i just said that above you....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhus View Post
    Think i just said that above you....

Think that wasn't kind enough to others. Think the forumers need appreciation and understanding, they aren't like ogres... Even, when some of them completley don't understand rules, we should try our best to be polite and explain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Maybe you should read directions more carefully, it's no one else's fault but yours if you didn't follow the directions.

@Deadroth They should remove the posts with the same types of dragons... After Delphina left, everything is screwed up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

That was nice. I was unaware we were in Mr Rogers neighborhood and needed to wear kid gloves. Besides, these late complaints prove ppl dont read bc these same things were said and addressed days ago.

Re: master thread. It was my understanding they would remove dups, wrong entries, etc at end of comp. Mb i am wrong but sure seems like lots of wrong ones in the master.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Maybe you should read directions more carefully, it's no one else's fault but yours if you didn't follow the directions.

@Deadroth They should remove the posts with the same types of dragons... After Delphina left, everything is screwed up.
    You should have more compassion and be less of an ogre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Im not bashing the contest and offended to anyone. I just explain my situation, that, i admit maybe i was wrong and i didnt have much time to edit my posted after i realize it all went wrong. As i said before, no regret if i was disqualified. All i wanna say is the day 9 contest was ambiguous for some people, especially for some newbie on forum. There is difference paradigm between forumers and newbie on forum.
    Anyway, thanks for feedback that i can still participate on this contest!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Im not bashing the contest and offended to anyone. I just explain my situation, that, i admit maybe i was wrong and i didnt have much time to edit my posted after i realize it all went wrong. As i said before, no regret if i was disqualified. All i wanna say is the day 9 contest was ambiguous for some people, especially for some newbie on forum. There is difference paradigm between forumers and newbie on forum.
    Anyway, thanks for feedback that i can still participate on this contest!
    I wasnt meaning you specifically when i said bashing. But yea, keep entering bc you can still win some good prizes! Good luck!