Thread: Ideas for the next expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Ideas for the next expansion

Since Dual Spec has become popular I think there should be armor for different classes. Like some that require str and dex for example a level 50 (60) armor that requires 125 str and 125 dex and has points on both this can be used by birds and warriors alike and a set that has str and int requirements for paladins and so on. This sets can be specialized for this classes but there should also be other sets for pures.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sounds interesting...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Like it, more content, more diversity, is always a good idea lol. Btw theses new gears have to be wisely spec-ed, since there is already Dual Spec overpower issues..
    what about a new "Palladin" class? (could be a human, the human costume was great!)... that will need lot lot lot of work,lol there's many more importants updates to achieve before that,
    and since it's working for now.. (lol i've auto-killed my suggestion..)
    /Erathic -Tank: L50 (almost full rift! :/)/ TheGrudge -Mage: L50 (finally full cosmos!)/BadFarmer - Archer: L30

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes developers have to think how to spec these items and instead of nerfing the mage class they should buff the warriors and give doge back to the birds. Once people think there is an overpowered class all they think is nerf this and that and not buff the others.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I really like this idea. Keep it how it is where gear requirements allow dual specing, but also make gears that only pures can use. I think this would restore the 3 lost pure setups for all races...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree. But make sure the "pure" item is balanced properly. For example, dont make a "pure lvl 20" mage shield give just as much armor protection as a str lvl 20 shield just b/c its pure. Rather, give the mage more DMG or int as the bonus to being pure...

There needs to be a benefit to going dual class (usually for better armor + distance weapon) but the pure breed should always out damage the hybrid. It works that way now, but str needs to give more HP/dmg, dex needs more dodge/armor and int so far is pretty good as is.