Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Republika> Official Guild Thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Gratz Republika ^^ !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

recruit me to republika

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tendirin View Post
    recruit me to republika
    Pilipino ka po?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Um I'm guessing you guys don't get it. The point is the guildies on the other end weren't the only ones farming Alhunt, but rather the entire team was. So it was essentially 5v3...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suckyiknow View Post
    Um I'm guessing you guys don't get it. The point is the guildies on the other end weren't the only ones farming Alhunt, but rather the entire team was. So it was essentially 5v3...
    There weren't 5 on the other team, only 4. And Stigmatize was also killed by others on the opposite team. The most imbalance you could get was a 4v3 because Cafe was flagging and they didnt want to kill Stig (but they still did). Spot blocking is when someone INTENTIONALLY enters a game in order to put the team he joins at a disadvantage. Stig won't do that because he also wants to kill, not to stand around blocking a spot so his guildmates could get kills, or so Alhunt will get farmed. He has very little time to actually play and will not waste his time blocking spots when he can have a killing too. Now are we done here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Just a suggestion, but maybe you should add no blocking to your list of rules...or would that be too hard?
    Attachment 72340
    I don't mean to cause drama
    Additionally, Stigmatize's chat: "Wag ka jan chaoz", translates to "Don't stay there Chaoz", which can mean two things.
    1. He is telling Chaoz to leave the room.
    2. He is telling Chaoz to position himself so he (Stig) can have space to move and kill the others on the red team, which will leave less people fighting Alhunt and 2 others on Blue team.

Sooo... Your point about spotblocking was?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Don't know any of u folks, but this is looking promising.

Su-zakana

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Uicheusa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uicheusa View Post
    Don't know any of u folks, but this is looking promising.
    Thank you! We hope so, too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Ninthplague

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default <Republika> Official Guild Thread!

Lol you guys gang like hell. Your guildie, Icevortex, kills me then runs off with the wind. I catch him another game, 1-1 him, I beat him 5-0, then he calls 2 maul tanks from mmph and republikanoobs

#StackMoarMauls
    Last edited by Xenobiotic; 03-31-2014 at 07:31 AM.
    AL-Freelancer

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenobiotic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobiotic View Post
    Lol you guys gang like hell. Your guildie, Icevortex, kills me then runs off with the wind. I catch him another game, farm him, then he calls 2 maul tanks from mmph and republikanoobs <3 typical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    why would you call your guild to help you? Eminence have a lot of strong players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    why would you call your guild to help you? Eminence have a lot of strong players
    It's ok xD I ran right when they called the tanks, no point in trying when u kno ur gonna lose. Plus Eminence is focused on elites atm, not many in pvp

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Pls stack more mauls

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Xeno, must you record and complain about everyone who gangs you? I see you complaining about Elitista and now Republika. I don't see you posting on threads of more well-reknowned guilds complaining that they ganged you. Nor do I see my members who are getting ganged each day posting on forums about how they were ganged by a certain guild. Don't be a baby. I am not a fan of ganging either and I constantly remind the guild not to do this. But some act with friends or on account of friends, and when they too are victims of ganging, I cannot just throw them out of the guild.

As you see we are new and we have a lot of new players too. With the somewhat freshly released elites, many of us like your guild are also busy. We cannot always account for our members actions but we do see that they are properly reminded or reprimanded and removed if needed. I believe everyone has room for improvement and so I do not resort to drastic actions immediately. The guild is not exclusive, we are bound to have loopholes and to make mistakes from the beginning. But that doesn't mean our name has to be tainted just because at the onset forumers decide to pepper us with complaints such as gangers and spotblockers.

We will appreciate if unconstructive criticism be left out of this guild thread. If you have any concerns you may send me a pm here or ingame. Thank you.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Classychic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Classychic View Post
    Xeno, must you record and complain about everyone who gangs you? I see you complaining about Elitista and now Republika. I don't see you posting on threads of more well-reknowned guilds complaining that they ganged you. Nor do I see my members who are getting ganged each day posting on forums about how they were ganged by a certain guild. Don't be a baby. I am not a fan of ganging either and I constantly remind the guild not to do this. But some act with friends or on account of friends, and when they too are victims of ganging, I cannot just throw them out of the guild.

As you see we are new and we have a lot of new players too. With the somewhat freshly released elites, many of us like your guild are also busy. We cannot always account for our members actions but we do see that they are properly reminded or reprimanded and removed if needed. I believe everyone has room for improvement and so I do not resort to drastic actions immediately. The guild is not exclusive, we are bound to have loopholes and to make mistakes from the beginning. But that doesn't mean our name has to be tainted just because at the onset forumers decide to pepper us with complaints such as gangers and spotblockers.

We will appreciate if unconstructive criticism be left out of this guild thread. If you have any concerns you may send me a pm here or ingame. Thank you.
    Just don't mind that Xenobiotic and all his dramas.. He's always like that, complaining about everyone who kills him.. Nothing new when he says the word "GANG"!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carloanddar View Post
    Just don't mind that Xenobiotic and all his dramas.. He's always like that, complaining about everyone who kills him.. Nothing new when he says the word "GANG"!

Lalala it's not the first time your guild ganged. I've seen it multiple times not just to me but to others. I don't post ganging pics on well known guilds? Damn, I have posted pics on Pride's thread. I haven't posted pics on magnums thread yet. But there's one thing, do they maul stack on a squishy rogue? I don't think so. Do they 4-1 me? Nope they don't. Do they hunt me for farming one of their rogues? Nope, haven't seen it. Do I even know Republika? Nope but know this, Icevortex started it.

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Someone forgot to take their chill pill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Someone forgot to take their chill pill
    Yup, your farmed guildie did.

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

another drama maker....hate dramas!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Indeed, so do I, but justice needs to be brought eh?

#GuildMadBro?

#PlsHuntXeno

AL-Freelancer