Thread: level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default level

Hello im new and i was wondering if the power leveling can get me banned? cuz it sorta seems like unfair to do that idk someone tell me :0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Nope, power leveling isn't bannable. But greatly frowned upon since all that comes from it are high lvl noobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

haha yeah once i reach level 50 i wish to have around 7000-10,000 kills cuz i see most people level 50 like that.. i dont wana be a 50 with 245 kills or something like that haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XmageZz View Post
    haha yeah once i reach level 50 i wish to have around 7000-10,000 kills cuz i see most people level 50 like that.. i dont wana be a 50 with 245 kills or something like that haha
    Lol, yeah, but the point of not power leveling isn't to have kills, its to know how to play. The environment changes, and some people think just because they played LE, they can handle AO3 and pvp well when they power level to 50. That is NOT true. Trust me, level for real, its more rewarding, and you'll know how to actually play, you'll learn combos, team work, strategies which are all important. Kills don't really matter in my eyes, because anyone can farm 15K kills at lvl 12 then power level to 50 and have decent kills, but it doesn't mean that they know how to play. There are things that no one can teach you, and that you'll have to learn yourself by PLAYING the game, that the devs have spent countless hours on.

If power leveling was intended, why would they have made zones for low levels and spent months on them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah i wont power level the game is sorta confusing just for right now im going to play normal. thank you mysticaldream

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XmageZz View Post
    yeah i wont power level the game is sorta confusing just for right now im going to play normal. thank you mysticaldream
    I'm very happy to hear that. Also, I see people more respected when they earn their way to each level. When they're a lvl 50 that power leveled they tend to be called a noob often and/or booted, so it's easier on the player as well at times. And I'm more than happy to help, feel free to ask any other questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you for the help, and I dont want to be one of those noobs hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Lol, no one does. And happy to help