Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
Firstly, please rephrase the bolded portion of your post. I do not understand what you are saying.

VB buffs +25% damage, +25% crit, and +50 str. While active, a warrior deals damage near that of a legendary rogue (maybe myth armor) assuming the warrior isn't using a sword and shield weapon. I would strongly suggest VB for tanking if you are using a shield, rely on pure taunt. If you are using a magmatic claymor, entombed hammer, or architect sword. The reason off tanking works is gear. I have said, and obviously must remind you since you tear my build aparteven though it is effective and i always admit yours is functional without reason and in the most obnoxiously condecending wa possible, that players should spec around thei gear. Iam an advocate of offtanking in AL since damage is a factor in not only aggro (which it is, no mattr how much you whine) but also the heal from HoR.

Healing is the best tactic, IMO, for elite since warriors cannot hold 100% aggro unlike other games.
Maybe he can keep the aggro with no sweat because the dmg of his party below his dmg which is close to not having any dmg at all? I just dont see the logic of not having dmg when in fact someone stated that dmg is one of the considerable factors in getting aggro.