Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hey! Have any of you heard of this guy called?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Hey! Have any of you heard of this guy called?

Hi guys! I just started playing this game after a year or so. I met a lvl 70 player, *******, with a full fiery set. He or she asked to lend me 300k, and gave me a full humanity set in compensation. We agreed that *******, would later pay me back 350k and I would give back the set. I thought this was all fine, and so two days or so later, I asked if he/she was ready. *******, said yes, and so we met. However, he said to give him the set back, and that he would then give me back my money, so that we would trust each other. I was very reluctant, but after constant prodding, I agreed after he gave me some more items as compensation, saying they were worth 200k+. Thus, we traded once again.

At this point, he then deleted and left. I then checked the cs with the items he gave me as compensation, which is when I realized they were trash (Beastly gemmed helmet + Chiroptera claymore of the dead). I was quite disappointed.

I then went on my alt, added *******, , and asked why he deleted me, to which he responded by deleting me and leaving again.

So, I did realize right after he was most likely a scammer of some sort; who knows, maybe he somehow accidentally deleted me twice and is planning to pay me back!

Anyhow, I'm asking if any of you have met *******, , as he seemed to have a decent amount of gold, as he had a full fiery mage set. He is a lvl 70 mage.

Thanks for reading,

13lacklegion
    Last edited by Delphina; 03-28-2014 at 10:32 PM.