Thread: Boss fight rant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Boss fight rant.

im so confused. Im lvl 24, got good dmg and good health... yet i swear they have made the bosses too hard and annoying and tried to much to add extra things to each boss. It took us so long, selling items, buying gear worth at least 40,000 to 60,000 gold but nothing works! its like they have only built the game around twinks who spend loads of money. I should be able to kill the boss on lvl 24 in nordr as long as i am lvl 24. We have played other games in pve end game content, we know what we are doing so we are not ****.. but yet the bosses (that require you to be lvl 24) and we are lvl 24.. still can't be done. Not to mention, it doesn't help that you have to fight the boss within an 8 meter radius before he resets!. rant over!

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Well, first off. The Nordr region was designed for players level 26+. The region is accessible to lower lvls but it will be tougher.

I suggest lvling up some more and figuring out strategies for the bosses.

Btw. The gear you are talking about is used for PvP, so it would be expensive. The basic PvE gear is only somewhat pricey, but it is affordable. Farm some locked crates from Jarl and sell for about 10k gold each. You will be able to afford the gear pretty soon.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Something to remember. You are not in another game, nor at end game. Having skills in other games does not mean you will auto-master the content here. Nordr was the most difficult expansion before Tinderin. When it was released, we were all level 26, and it was difficult for us then. Just because you can enter at 24 does not mean the content will be easy at that level. That is the very minimum needed. The bosses in those maps have unique challenges, and those challenges are what make this game interesting and unique.

Nothing is impossible, once you know the techniques for the fights. However, at level 24 you will be a little on the light side for the power of these bosses, so might want to consider making your way to 26 before taking it on.

Edit: (Ebe you posted as I was typing the same thing lol)
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

If I recall correctly, nordr bosses are not suposed to be solo'ed, and 24 is way too low I think. You cant expect an easy boss if you see the mobs have yellow spot in front of their name, I mean you are underleveled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Something to remember. You are not in another game, nor at end game. Having skills in other games does not mean you will auto-master the content here. Nordr was the most difficult expansion before Tinderin. When it was released, we were all level 26, and it was difficult for us then. Just because you can enter at 24 does not mean the content will be easy at that level. That is the very minimum needed. The bosses in those maps have unique challenges, and those challenges are what make this game interesting and unique.

Nothing is impossible, once you know the techniques for the fights. However, at level 24 you will be a little on the light side for the power of these bosses, so might want to consider making your way to 26 before taking it on.

Edit: (Ebe you posted as I was typing the same thing lol)
    Mwuahahah.. Finger DPS
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

If you want to mention which boss in particular is giving you trouble, I'm sure the community here can give you a bunch of tips and strategies.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax:1549013
    If you want to mention which boss in particular is giving you trouble, I'm sure the community here can give you a bunch of tips and strategies.
    i guarantee he is talking about maneater or alpha frostir doesn't reset till you die on the 8th or 10th time!
    asimauara farmers inc! we go for the fun!